Sweat Pea (Pernell Whitaker) will not be CO-trainer for Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweat Pea (Pernell Whitaker) will not be CO-trainer for Zab Judah

this is good news..because i think his father as trainer sucks
    Last edited by Zab Super Judah; 07-02-2005, 02:51 AM.

i take it you mean pernell will be co-trainer.

why? whats up with zabs dad. the new inproved zab seems to be doing pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead
      i take it you mean pernell will be co-trainer.

why? whats up with zabs dad. the new inproved zab seems to be doing pretty good.
      maybe help judah with his defense alitlte bit

Comment

I wonder if what Zab needs right now when he is on the cross-roads of boxing greatness is changes in his corner? I am not convinced that it is a good thing to go messing with the formula at this late a date. But time will tell and Pernell was one hell of a fighter who probably has alot to offer in the way of knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by NiGe2011
          I wonder if what Zab needs right now when he is on the cross-roads of boxing greatness is changes in his corner? I am not convinced that it is a good thing to go messing with the formula at this late a date. But time will tell and Pernell was one hell of a fighter who probably has alot to offer in the way of knowledge.
          hes not really changing anything. He is just adding to his corner and his father is still there..Whitaker was judah's idol and before the tszyu fight people weree calling judah "whitaker with power"

Comment

Working...
          X