Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo Does body punching even do anything?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Does body punching even do anything?

I don't use haymakers a lot but I notice that the stamina bar doesn't go down at all. I body punch a lot too..........

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    I don't use haymakers a lot but I notice that the stamina bar doesn't go down at all. I body punch a lot too..........
    Body punches are fight winners IMO. You can easily land 80% of body punches whereas headpunching it's much harder to land. If you attack the body alot, by round 8 the other person is usually screwed.

Comment

I think it does take effect on stamina after some rounds...early on it doesn't do ****.

I love doubling the jab and finishing wit a left or right to the body...I'm good at mixing up my punches

Comment

LOL in FNR4?

It's everything. Just about.

It saps stamina. It should be the bulk of your punches.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
          Body punches are fight winners IMO.
          If you don't have a little uppercut/hook combo planned for the body to resort to, then you'll never beat someone like me who DOESN'T gaurd the body.

I just fight newbs because they try and counter punch.

Ez 1st round spam KOs.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I've come to the conclusion it's all about planned attack.

Countering is worthless.

All you have to do is throw a punch when you're countered to offset it.

Spamming Uppercuts is the first key.

Comment

Stay on the outside and let your opponent spam with their useless punches. 90% of the people that bought this game aren't boxing fans and expect the fight to be over in 3 rounds.

Just be patient, they'll get frustrated and then you can go in for the kill.

Comment

I'm not talking about online, I'm talking about against the cpu...especially on G.O.A.T. I land a lot of body shots but it seems the bars never go down for the cpu and mine is drained...

Comment

CPU on GOAT difficulty is easy.

Just defend a lot and counter. It's how I beat Ali and Tyson in 4 rounds..

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    I'm not talking about online, I'm talking about against the cpu...especially on G.O.A.T. I land a lot of body shots but it seems the bars never go down for the cpu and mine is drained...
                    The CPU on GOAT isn't supposed to gimmick real life boxing, its supposed to be extremely hard and challenging thus unrealistic energy bars, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X