No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Says Gamboa's Beef With Mayweather is Legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    dude... what?? one, why are you even entertaining someone saying that guerrero AND gamboa can beat floyd, plus saying "look what a washed up cotto did to mayweather," obviously a troll who just began watching boxing within a year or so. secondly, on what planet does little gamboa give 147 / 154 floyd ANY type of problem. come on man, you're smarter than that...
    You're absolutely right, I should've known better than respond to him, However, I never said Gamboa would beat Floyd, I'm just saying he would put a lot of pressure on him. Specially since he's 3 inches shorter, he wouldn't let Floyd impose his size on him. I Floyd could just simply use his aggressiveness against him and get a UD.

Comment

I don't believe it

Comment

Floyd could just show up and win a UD against Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I like Gamboa, but damn he's an ugly mother f**ker. No ****.

But to be fair, a lot of people didn't know about those letters 50 and Summers sent Floyd in jail, trying to get him away from Haymon and Golden Boy. I mean, why would Floyd split his money with 50, who has done nothing for him in the sport??? That s**t was shady as hell.
          lmao.............

Comment

Gamboa will never get to 147 anyway. I see him at 135 in 2013 probably, maybe 140 in 2014-2015, but by that time he'll be like 33-34 years old. Gamboa isn't big enough to fight at 147 ever.

Comment

50 only has clout in the boxing world because he rode on Floyds coat for so long..and he continues to do so with these endless interviews...now he's trying to create a non existence beef between Floyd and Gamboa for his own agenda...its sad and he will fail if he keeps this process up!..
              The one good thing from this fall out is the pleasure of no longer having to see 50 all in the camera on 24/7..

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners
                Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

When TMT was first announced the Mayweather huggers were all over 50's nuts. Now everytime 50 makes the headlines they verbally abuse the guy or who cares.

They mad.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

But to be fair, a lot of people didn't know about those letters 50 and Summers sent Floyd in jail, trying to get him away from Haymon and Golden Boy. I mean, why would Floyd split his money with 50, who has done nothing for him in the sport??? That s**t was shady as hell.
                Lol... I guess he is.

Here's the thing, wouldnt Mayweather keep more money working/promoting with 50 than with Haymon AND Golden Boy? That's two people he's paying while working with 50 that's only 1 person. How do we know Haymon or GBP aren't ripping him off?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Lol... I guess he is.

Here's the thing, wouldnt Mayweather keep more money working/promoting with 50 than with Haymon AND Golden Boy? That's two people he's paying while working with 50 that's only 1 person. How do we know Haymon or GBP aren't ripping him off?

Well if he's taking him 85 million himself in two fights, according to Forbes, and that's after he already has paid Golden Boy a flat fee for their work and what not....I find it hard to believe he's getting ripped off too bad. For instance, in a fight that sold 1.25 million PPV's against Ortiz, he took home 40 million. Pac may take home 30 million tops if his next fight does really good numbers. It seems like Floyd takes home more money than Pac does.

So I doubt he's getting ripped off too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

When TMT was first announced the Mayweather huggers were all over 50's nuts. Now everytime 50 makes the headlines they verbally abuse the guy or who cares.

They mad.

Lol... I guess he is.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Lol... I guess he is.

I don't think so.

50 has no promotional experience in boxing. None. 50 also has no managerial experience in boxing. None. Outside of Floyd, his greatest source for knowledge and experience was Tommy Smalls. And it's not certain that he would make more money because Golden Boy makes little money from co-promoting Floyd. Everything that a promoter would typically make off promoting a fighter, they don't make. It all goes to Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X