• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    When is it coming back?
    September.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      Its cool. You need to watch The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad to.
      Started watching The Walking Dead recently. Very good show.

Havent seen Breaking Bad unfortunately, but I've heard very good things of it.

Definitely on my list of shows to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamVillain View Post
        Started watching The Walking Dead recently. Very good show.

Havent seen Breaking Bad unfortunately, but I've heard very good things of it.

Definitely on my list of shows to watch.
        No more "half measures" friendo
        [IMG][IMG]

Comment

No more "half measures" friendo
          [IMG][IMG]
          What is this show about exactly?

Powerful scene btw.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamVillain View Post
            What is this show about exactly?

Powerful scene btw.

chemist teacher with cancer trys cooks meth to make money for his family before he dies. Ya I thought it sounded stupid to until i watched it. Im a Breaking Bad fanatic now.

Comment

chemist teacher with cancer trys cooks meth to make money for his family before he dies. Ya I thought it sounded stupid to until i watched it. Im a Breaking Bad fanatic now.
              Hmm, sounds very interesting actually. Yeah, I'm definitely going to check out this series when I can.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                September.
                Thanks. It's going to be a wild year. Homeland and Dexter will also premiere their new seasons in September as well.

Comment

Thanks. It's going to be a wild year. Homeland and Dexter will also premiere their new seasons in September as well.

OCTOBER-THE WALKING DEAD Season 3

Comment

I made a discussion thread about it quite a while ago but didnt seem like too many watched it. The thread was during s2 or s3 so dont read it cuz it will contain spoilers.

ive only seen some of season 1. hell, it's gotta be better than that stupid american idol ****
                    Season 2 is even better than S1. Season 3 is probably the weakest but very important to the series overall as it sheds alot of light into the MC's past and even if you aren't a huge fan of S3 stick it out because the S3 Finale is possibly the greatest season finale of any TV show ever.

When is it coming back?
                    September.
                    Last edited by Mikhnienko; 08-08-2012, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      I made a discussion thread about it quite a while ago but didnt seem like too many watched it. The thread was during s2 or s3 so dont read it cuz it will contain spoilers.

Season 4 episode to episode may actually have been the strongest season and certainly had some of the best episodes of the entire series but i wasn't a fan of the way they ended the season which seems to be the case for alot of people.

There were two plot points involving two characters that i didn't like the way it was handled but the biggest issue is just that it was a cliffhanger, not alot of resolution like the S3 finale, and it sucks having to wait 9 months. It is a good setup for the 5th season though.

Season 2 is even better than S1. Season 3 is probably the weakest but very important to the series overall as it sheds alot of light into the MC's past and even if you aren't a huge fan of S3 stick it out because the S3 Finale is possibly the greatest season finale of any TV show ever.

September.

im thinking of buying the DVDs, that or more bullets.

Comment

Working...
                      X