Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Serious topic] Besides Pacquiao, who should Mayweather fight next at this point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan and Bradley @ 147-Neither have done anything at 147 to deserve a shot at Floyd (Or Manny for that matter). They each need at least 1 fight at WW. Why not go after Senchenko-WBA title holder, or Berto-IBF title holder, before a fight against either Floyd or Pac?
    Martinez @ 154-Would love to see this fight. This would definitely be my pick.
    Winner of Cotto-Margarito II-Both Top Rank fighters, unfortunately, not worth wasting my breath over (Although I would love to see it).

Comment

Unless he's fighting Pac or Martinez for his next fight then I don't care to see him fight. He can fight either one of those two early next year and then end the year with Khan. That would be ideal IMO.

Comment

I voted Martinez. I think that would be ****ing epic.

Thats a fight that would make me nervous though...

Khan would be great for the resume, but at the moment I see Martinez as a better opponent. Aside from the obvious money aspect since im sure the Khan fight would be way bigger.

Comment

AMIR KING KHAAAAANNN! that's the only option for me. . . sergio is just too big for manny or floyd, but if he's willing to come down to a fair weight, then i'd be interested. . .

khan CAN beat floyd. . . he can, and he will!!!

Comment

He loses to all those fighters and I would even throw Clottey into the mix if he gets a good tune up fight first.

Comment

MEDIA EXPOSURE, good or bad, is the OXYGEN of Floyd. He can't breath without it He had to brush with the law from time to time to get it. To make the Pac-May fight, media should minimize mentioning Floyd's name or arranging interviews with him unless Floyd pays to be interviewed or join talk shows. Then he'd shout i will fight Pac with or without that damn test asap!

Comment

Who SHOULD he fight or who will he fight next?

I think he should fight Martinez at 154, but Floyd is a small welter as it is...Who he will end up fighting next? I could see Berto next

Comment

Martinez at 154 would be my top pick (even if you'd INCLUDED Manny). But that fight won't happen, since Mayweather knows he might lose against Sergio.

Comment

I feel like Martinez is too big for Floyd and Pac and I would rather see him fight some of the dudes from the super 6.

So I picked Khan, I dont know why you guys want to see Floyd fight Cotto or Marg, I think its obvious neither guy stand a chance, and I bet you its not even worth Arum and Floyd trying to get along to make that fight happen, when they cant even do it to make the BIGGEST fight happen

Comment

Of course my preference would always be with Mayweather-Martinez, that's a very competitive fight, a fight where Floyd is gonna have to dig deep.

Comment

Working...
                      X