Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naazim Richardson: "This fight is Shane's Buster Douglas vs. Mike Tyson moment"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like how Nazim said the Mayweather fight was Shane's chance to live up to the 'Sugar' moniker.

Comment

shane will be the busted douglas after this fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        Man the way these past few weeks been going i can't even call it.

If Shane win this fight I'm going to be sick.
        It's gonna be Kool Aid time for some xtreme fans in the Phillipine.

Comment

He's just trying to build his confidence up. Pac is not Mike Tyson. He doesn't deviate from the task at hand, nor does he take any opponent lightly. Mosley will be target practice for Pacquiao. His side to side movement, speed, and precision will discourage Mosley just like Mayweather did.

However, Mosley does possess tremendous power. He will be the strongest fighter Pac has ever faced in terms of one punch KO power. Pac has to be extremely careful during the first half of the fight, and break Mosley down, As getting into exchanges, or laying against the rope letting Mosley tee off could be fatal for Pac.
          Pacquiao should dominate though, and brutally, as well as methodically break down Mosley.

Comment

Hopefully pac's team will at least bring the enswell.

Comment

Take the test shane!.... oh wait... what are we talking about...

Comment

Mosley all day. I do understand that Pac has been on a tear as of late, but I think Shane can still land his one shot to end Pacs night. But Im just hoping for a good fight. I do realize Shane is not what he once was, but that doesnt stop me from enjoying the last few fights of his career. WAR Sugar!!!!!!!!!! Mosley Tribe!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                  I'm hoping Pac doesn't lose, that could potentially kill the fight with Floyd. Then again, if Pac destroys Shane, that could kill the fight with Floyd too.
                  LOL

That's probably the most accurate assessment. I mean if PBF isn't willing to fight Pac now, why would he after he destroys Shane?

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                    I'm hoping Pac doesn't lose, that could potentially kill the fight with Floyd. Then again, if Pac destroys Shane, that could kill the fight with Floyd too.
                    The fight was already killed the day Mayweather was born with a p.u.s.s.y tucked behind his ball bag.

Comment

As a big PBF fan if Mosley beats Manny and PBF talks a bunch of **** like I told yall Manny wasn't **** and on my level. I would truly have a disdain for PBF as far as boxing goes cause that would be a true b!tch move and can't get down with people who play hoe games like that!!

Comment

Working...
                      X