No announcement yet.

Do you have a guilty pleasure movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a guilty pleasure movie?

Alright dudes, lets breaks the ice and admit to our guilty pleasure movie. Mine is Don't Tell Mom the Babysitters Dead. I own the movie but I also keep it on DVR just for the reason that I don't have to get up and dig out of the other DVD's I have. Love that movie and Christina Applegate is hot(still is at nearly 40 minus the chopped off boobs). You guys feeling this movie? What's yours?

The Wedding Singer. I don't care if it's a romantic comedy, that **** is funny as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      The Wedding Singer. I don't care if it's a romantic comedy, that **** is funny as hell.
      Wouldn't really call that a guilty pleasure, I feel most people like that movie.

Mine is Mean girls, yeah, saw it on cable one time and laughed my ass off, thought it was a great movie.

Comment

I guess its the 2 first Hostel movies. It's all very formulaic, but in the first part the villain girls are hot and there is some excitement in both.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
          Wouldn't really call that a guilty pleasure, I feel most people like that movie.

Mine is Mean girls, yeah, saw it on cable one time and laughed my ass off, thought it was a great movie.
          Mean Girls is awesome. People think it's a dumb chick flick because Lindsay Lohan is in it.

I think it's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Don't Tell Mom the Babysitters Dead
            That movie is a cult classic IMO. Love that movie.

I have a lot of guilty pleasures:

She's All That
            Mean Girls
            Titanic
            Killer Klowns From Outer Space
            Basket Case
            Sleepaway Camp

and many more.

Comment

It's not a chick flick but a movie that always makes me both really happy and really sad is Radio.

Comment

The Wicker Man and any bad movie Nicolas Cage ever made.

He's a great actor, but even his crappy movies are unintentionally funny as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                  The Wicker Man and any bad movie Nicolas Cage ever made.

He's a great actor, but even his crappy movies are unintentionally funny as hell.
                  please tell me you didn't just call Nicholas Cage a great actor.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                    Mean Girls is awesome. People think it's a dumb chick flick because Lindsay Lohan is in it.

I think it's hilarious.
                    Mean Girls actually blew me away, at how great it was. I fell in love wit Lindsey Lohan LOL, i wanted to see more movies of hers. Freaky Friday is also good.

Comment

Working...
                    X