Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Other Black Folk Cautious around Blacks when it comes to crime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for Obama if you want to be safe Domain.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff View Post
      Jessie Jackson said the exact same thing. paraphrasing here . When I'm walking down the street at night, and I hear somebody behind me, and when I turn around, and find out their white, I feel relieved.
      Must have been pretty funny to ole JJ when a bunch of white boys on Fox pulled his whole card, and aired that clip of him saying he would rip Obama's nuts off.

Comment

so a couple days ago I'm on the subway headed to Brooklyn...I get in have a seat and notice the white guy seated across from me looking me in the face. I look back to see what the problem is, no words, he looks around like he wasn't. Then he takes out his phone and looked like he was trying to get me on video or something. Obviously service gets cut off in the subway so he couldn't have been doing that many other things. Mind you I was dressed in a black hoody, bball shorts, ipod minding my business. Does it even matter how we dress anymore? People suspicious regardless

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          so a couple days ago I'm on the subway headed to Brooklyn...I get in have a seat and notice the white guy seated across from me looking me in the face. I look back to see what the problem is, no words, he looks around like he wasn't. Then he takes out his phone and looked like he was trying to get me on video or something. Obviously service gets cut off in the subway so he couldn't have been doing that many other things. Mind you I was dressed in a black hoody, bball shorts, ipod minding my business. Does it even matter how we dress anymore? People suspicious regardless
          He was afraid of your ever imposing physique?
          Were you heading for Front street?

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff View Post
            Jessie Jackson said the exact same thing. paraphrasing here . When I'm walking down the street at night, and I hear somebody behind me, and when I turn around, and find out their white, I feel relieved.
            why do you get relieved

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Must have been pretty funny to ole JJ when a bunch of white boys on Fox pulled his whole card, and aired that clip of him saying he would rip Obama's nuts off.
              He said some other stuff that day the white boys at Fox decided not to air because it would have destroyed him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                I am just a college studen. When you are a true college student you dont have a race or income, all you got is an empty stomach and a hangover.
                oh we are in the same boat then...

Comment

na...I was looking to buy a lb of you know

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
                    oh we are in the same boat then...
                    But do you have a girlfriend who is a part time student and a parttime S&M club employe?

Thought so.

Comment

what am i supposed to do, walk up in there smiling cheek to cheek? Then people get twice as suspicious

Comment

Working...
                      X