Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa could return in February (if he wins)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa could return in February (if he wins)

Gamboa is promoted by rapper 50 Cent (aka, Curtis Jackson), of SMS Promotions, who is expected to musically lead Gamboa into the ring Farenas.

Jackson and Arum said that if Gamboa is successful on Saturday night, they are targeting him for a return to the ring in February as well.
    http://ring tv.craveonline.com/blog/176299-bradley-to-return-on-feb-9-in-las-vegas

They said Bradley is fighting Feb. 9th and Im guessing Gamboa will be on the undercard. Let's get Bradley vs Gamboa at 140 going damnit.

Great, great news.

Comment

thats good, he needs to be active i guess he it will be in miami, they need to get gamboa back to main event status asap. but good to hear looks like 50 and tr are gonna be working together

Comment

Will be awesome...

Comment

Bradley fight is on February 9th, Gamboa could be ready for that night

Bradley vs Jan Zaveck
          Gamboa vs _________?

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
            thats good, he needs to be active i guess he it will be in miami, they need to get gamboa back to main event status asap. but good to hear looks like 50 and tr are gonna be working together
            Erm if he's gonna be on the same card as Bradley then it will be in Vegas cause that's where Bradley is fighting.
            Originally posted by 285Kid View Post

Bradley vs Jan Zaveck
            Gamboa vs _________?
            Gamboa vs Uchiyama (nothing wrong with dreaming right?) if they can get him to the states or we could actually get Gamboa vs Beltran Jr. Beltran should be ready by then.

Comment

I think they realize they wasted a lot of time with Gamboa's layoff and they're trying to put him on the fast track again to something big.

Comment

Lol the article is supposed to be about Bradley but we're talking about Gamboa. Bradley is totally irrelevant.

Anyway, good stuff for Gamboa I'm excited for his return.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post

Bradley vs Jan Zaveck
                  Gamboa vs _________?
                  jan zaveck? why would anyone watch that. bradley is coming off a huge win over pac. only elite fighters from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry
                    Lol the article is supposed to be about Bradley but we're talking about Gamboa. Bradley is totally irrelevant.

Anyway, good stuff for Gamboa I'm excited for his return.
                    Isn't that always the case? At times I can't help it but feel sorry for the guy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X