Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Cotto deserve a rematch with Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto looked good against an overhyped Foreman. Cotto looked good compared to his last few fights. He is a great warrior but not the best boxer. He will lose again to Pacquaio, to any top competition at 147 and 154 right now. Maybe another camp or two with Steward will change this slightly but not entirely.

He should look to fight another bum before anything else. Then he should look towards Andre Berto or Tim Bradley before mentioning Pacquaio or Mayweather

Comment

I don't even want to see Cotto get hurt like that...Pacquaio throws piercing shots and Cotto isn't fast enough to avoid them... That short uppercut pacquaio dropped him with, let me know that Cotto can't hang with pacquiao at all. I would love to see pacquaio fight Mosley.. I think that would be a very interesting fight... I would also be interested in seeing pacquioa and williams scarp too...But cotto needs to stay far afr away from margarito and pacquiao.

Comment

Absolutely and completely no. Cotto is only older now, and not any better.

Comment

If Mosley would fight like he did against Margacheato... then it would be a good fight. The Mosley who fought Mayweather should look to fight someone like Andre Berto or Luis Collazo if he doesnt want to get completely embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by robboxing View Post
            If Mosley would fight like he did against Margacheato... then it would be a good fight. The Mosley who fought Mayweather should look to fight someone like Andre Berto or Luis Collazo if he doesnt want to get completely embarrassed.
            It's all about styles. I honestly think that Mosley tried to outbox Cotto which didn't work, but if he comes forward on Cotto like he did Marg, he could beat him.

Comment

Cotto does not deserve a rematch with Pacquiao!! Pacquiao needs to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr.... Margarito needs to fight Mosley to avenge the "plaster less beating" Cotto then fights the winner of the Margarito-Mosley fight. And the winner meets Floyd or Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
                Cotto def deserves another crack @ pac cuz Pac aint beat his ass enough last Nov. Heres the promo: Pacquiao/Cotto:Suicide..lol
                ha ha ha... nice one.. repped

Comment

He took a knee right??
                  He surrenderd!
                  Hell no!

Comment

He should chase cheato, no way Cotto beats Pac.

Comment

Many times a fighter has come back in the rematch to whoops some ass after losing the 1st fight. A few adjustments here and there can do wonders. Personally, I think Cotto has a good chance of beating Pac in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X