Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Donaire will never rule on elite level for long.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    C'mon bro, no need to drag Mares into this. When you have ginger supporters making suspect treads bout Donaire, there's no need to even debate. It's clear you're battling racist nuttwarmers.
    man your hate for canelo has you acting hella dumb. How is this thread in any way related to canelo? and how is my thread a suspect thread, what I said is true.

get a life every post of your is about canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      It doesnt matter, those 3 top tenners were not the best current top banthams. Mares beating Moreno alone is bigger than what Donaire did whole year.
      They were rated top 10 by the Ring. I know the rankings are far from great, but I bet you couldn't come up with more deserving guys. They were all way more deserving than Eric Morel, that's for sure.

And I respect Mares, who doesn't. Not a fan of his dirty tactics, but admire his will to win and he's p4p IMO. I respect Moreno too, but he was never p4p IMO. He really got a ton of mileage out of a well past prime Vic, who had a losing record at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        man your hate for canelo has you acting hella dumb. How is this thread in any way related to canelo? and how is my thread a suspect thread, what I said is true.

get a life every post of your is about canelo.
        Get vex. You cannot with a straight face attempt to bash Donaire while supporting a bonified hype job like ginger, period. Just pointing out the obvious bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
          It doesnt matter, those 3 top tenners were not the best current top banthams. Mares beating Moreno alone is bigger than what Donaire did whole year.
          ^^^^^^^^^^ winner winner chicken dinner !

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            ^^^^^^^^^^ winner winner chicken dinner !
            what did Moreno do that's so great?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Get vex. You cannot with a straight face attempt to bash Donaire while supporting a bonified hype job like ginger, period. Just pointing out the obvious bro.
              this is the point, what the hell does canelo has to do with this thread?

you just hate canelo so much you muddy one thing with the other, you cant even keep yourself in check anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                what did Moreno do that's so great?
                Ok... What did mathebula or navaez do that's so great ? You think Nonito beats Moreno ?

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                  Ok... What did mathebula or navaez do that's so great ? You think Nonito beats Moreno ?
                  Easily and he would lite Mares up too. Donaire would ko Mares. Mares is overrated on this website and it's strictly to do with where he comes from.

Comment

It would be a concern if he was a brawler but he's not. You don't see Donaire in dog fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      this is the point, what the hell does canelo has to do with this thread?

you just hate canelo so much you muddy one thing with the other, you cant even keep yourself in check anymore.
                      Everything, considering it's a ginger supporter who made it. Donaire has done more in lesser fights, that's a fact. You have no right to bash a better fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X