Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here will like to see Marquez utterly dominate Garcia.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here will like to see Marquez utterly dominate Garcia.

To somewhat pay Garcia back. He likes beating up Old Mexican warriors. Maybe he should try this one.
    Yes
    82.14%
    No
    17.86%

I would say yes but I wouldent want to see Garcia career ruined. That Rios job.

Comment

Meh....

Garcia's time will come.

Comment

Garcia is dangerous fight I could see him beat Marquez tbh not good style match up
        Rios is easiest then Matthysse then Garcia
        Last edited by Phenom; 12-13-2012, 01:34 AM.

Comment

I know the Marquez hype is off the rails now and rightfully so but I think Garcia is a bad clash of styles for Marquez.

Comment

Garcia would get sodomised and his **** pushed in so hard he would taste it in the back of his throat

Comment

he fought one old mexican in morales and know yall hate him lol yall are some funny gatos

Comment

Yea, I'd love to see JMM crush him like a bug. Garcia's probably going to be protected for a long time though, old man Morales and now old man Zab. I don't have much hopes of GB making a good fight with Garcia for a long time.

But all these matchups, man, JMM isn't going to fight anyone but Pacquiao or Mayweather for serious money. Nothing else is worth it for him at this point.

Comment

Swifty would beast on JMM at this point.

Comment

I would love to see it.... but Id much rather see Khan get his revenge on Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                    X