Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you most like to see get KTFO (in the future) -- Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it really depends on who they're fighting. Whoever beats one of those two become a focal point of the sport. Personally I didn't want Bradley to win because I don't think he's a good face of the sport. Pac's always fighting old over the hill fighters. I can't really pick one because I hate Floyd's personality and I just want to see Arum go out of business so I want to see Pac loose. TBH I want to see both retire so we can move on. I'm sick of in-house fights from TR and I'm sick of Floyd's inactivity.

Comment

Apples and bananas on Mayweather vs Any boxer.

Of course, the guy who fights less often has less risk of getting KOed.

Mayweather is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Bradley showed hes uninterested, marquez showed hes past it. Im not talking prime im talking now.
        even pac at this stage schools him. pac feeds on guys who go forward which is what matthyse will do. this will be a firefight though would love to see if it matthyse beats some one like garcia

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Apples and bananas on Mayweather vs Any boxer.

Of course, the guy who fights less often has less risk of getting KOed.

Mayweather is irrelevant.
          yes all these threads does show no one cares to talk about him!

Love him or hate him floyd is boxing but please go on talking about him

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            yes all these threads does show no one cares to talk about him!

Love him or hate him floyd is boxing but please go on talking about him
            Is Floyd also ducking Canelo or what? He's supposed to fight at least early next year and Schefer has been offering Canelo. If he's going to fight smaller Pacman to duck Canelo, then he needs to fight one more fight, instead of letting Pacman go through another war and tear while Maynever is relaxing and vacationing. That would be unfair. That's cowardice right there.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              Is Floyd also ducking Canelo or what? He's supposed to fight at least early next year and Schefer has been offering Canelo. If he's going to fight smaller Pacman to duck Canelo, then he needs to fight one more fight, instead of letting Pacman go through another war and tear while Maynever is relaxing and vacationing. That would be unfair. That's cowardice right there.
              hes supposed to? Since when? And why unfair? Whos saying pac cant take a well deserved vacation? Oh Arum ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Matthysse knocks them both out at 147.

Comment

I would like to see Floyd get KTFO because that would be a huge and rare event. Since Manny has already been KTFO twice and clearly schooled many times, it wouldn't be too eventful because we have already seen it.

Comment

I say Floyd cause Manny has already been KTFO!

Comment

You love making stupid threads, don't you?

I would like for the rabid parts of both dudes' fanbases to **** off to the WWE or something.

But I don't have any ill will against Pacquiao just because I like Floyd.

(I have ill will against him because I like Marquez. War Marquez.)

Comment

Working...
                      X