No announcement yet.

Its on Anderson spits fire back at Sonnen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    Yeah but its regulated whereas hendos on it but isn't scared of nobody so he doesn't have to abuse or overd it. Like Barnett Chael was so scared of the P4P Kings of MMA they tried to abuse peds to have any chance of beating Anderson or fedor only difference Barnett got caught before the fight.

Remember Chael didn't manhandle bisping as easy as everybody thought. Okami was supposed to chael sonnen Silva after training with chael but Okami got dominated. And bull***** everyone was scared marquart, Forrest and Belfort all tried bringing him a fight and got knocked out. Marquardt dropped from a knee. Forrest couldn't land got rocked into submission. Belfort seemed to be bringing the fight but ran into the first front kick to the face KO in UFC history.

Silva will be the aggressor on the feet hitting chael with mean shots, chael will make it an exciting fight by scoring a few slams but since the first fight Anderson has trained with Munoz shutdown,Okami. Anderson is the greatest fighter on the planet he,can adapt where chaels been tapped so many times with triangles. Chael will make it a,good fight but eventually runs into a huge shot or triangle.
    anderson didn't adapt to good to the south paw stance in the 1st fight

Comment

To beat A.Silva you have to be proficient in all aspects of MMA. Sonnens stand up was pretty good but A.Silva is so much better thats why Sonnen wanted it on the ground...an area he excels in.

Sonnen needs to work on his stand up game as well a lot because only through that can he get him onto the ground, you can't just lunge at A.S.

Comment

Will give 3/1 odds if anyone wants to bet on Sonnen. Preferably large bets but will take smaller ones as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Last time someone of Silva's caliber acted like this leading into a rematch while coming off a scathing close victory, RJJ got knocked out.
          Hte to say it but I was thinking the same thing. That being said I just don't see how Chael can hurt Silva. I can see Silva maybe getting injured somehow in the fight but I think Silva is more of a technical genius than RJJ ever was.

Comment

War matha ph@kin Silva. Been waitin for him to speak his mind. I wish Pac would say this about Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Will give 3/1 odds if anyone wants to bet on Sonnen. Preferably large bets but will take smaller ones as well.
              I'll do it just for kicks. I don't even like Sonnen for the record.

What are you thinking about? My 500 mils to your 1.5 bils?

Comment

I'm gonna sound like the worst negotiator ever, but I gave someone else 5/1 odds so will do your 500M to my 2.5B.

Comment

30 billion on sonnen. what do i have to lose but food money for the month?

Comment

Confirmed.

Comment

Confirmed.
                      you just got screwed. owned. phuck yeah!

Comment

Working...
                      X