No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Hopes To Land Juan Manuel Marquez Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Hopes To Land Juan Manuel Marquez Clash

Earlier this week, former four division champion Erik Morales arrived in Los Angeles for a scheduled meeting with Golden Boy Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Marquez will duck Morales and demand for a fight with a Southpaw.. Morales schools Marquez..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      Marquez will duck Morales and demand for a fight with a Southpaw.. Morales schools Marquez..

Comment

i bet morales would even fight the whole fight southpaw to get it to

Comment

Morales did real good in his last fight. I really thought he won against Garcia, but of course the judges wouldn't let him have that one. Wouldn't mind seeing JMM and Morales though.

Comment

I would love to see it. Its the perfect time for it and the perfect fight for both guys

Comment

At first i thought this was a shyt fight.

But the hype around it is slowly bringing me in.

Still though. In a world of common sense

Khan needs a July opponent
              Marquez needs a July opponent

Why are not fighting each other. But boxing don't work like that.

Comment

Every warrior has a last stand in them. Especially these two. This would be like a ali-frazier 3 in my eyes. Two legends putting in one more exciting war fro the fans and i know morales would train his ass off for this fight because if not mexico wouldn't let that **** slip

Comment

Don't care for this fight at all. The fight should've been made a couple years ago, now it doesn't mean ****tttt. I wouldn't consider that JMM is ducking EM, only an ediot will thing that. JMM has a mission and that is to get ready for MP, there for he has to look for a fight that is similar to MP fighting style. Erik should concentrade in looking for a conditioning coach that will giving more mass to his fragil looking body.

Comment

So its gonna be an ALL MEXICAN bout.
                    Both Boxers needing to earn more, to prepare themselves for retirement.

Comment

Working...
                    X