• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
    For Manny To Be So Huge
    That's what she said.

Comment

the *******s all know that pacquiao won't be regarded to as the best if he never fights mayweather. it's just too bad their fighter keeps ducking like he did in 2010 when the fight could have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        pac can retire after fighting in house Bradley and all he will be known as is "that guy who refused to fight mayweather in 2010 because he was scared of a few blood tests and continued to duck him until his very retirement of boxing"
        Dude your such a mindless *****, it isn't even funny anymore. It is obvious you have freaking clue about the sport. In a couple months you will been know as another ***** troll who gets schooled on NSB. For everyone one of you that leaves these boards two more pop up. I thought Syrian user was a bad ***** but he at times had intelligent this to say about the sport. Your comments are just a watse of space really. Floyd doesn't need anymore blind and mindless trolls to hang off his nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          the *******s all know that pacquiao won't be regarded to as the best if he never fights mayweather. it's just too bad their fighter keeps ducking like he did in 2010 when the fight could have happened.
          Floyd knows the world will always see him as the one who ducked and the coward he is. Wait a minute the world already knows this except for the few *****s here. Nothing you say holds any wieght what so ever, just more fanboi dribble.

Comment

Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
            Dude your such a mindless *****, it isn't even funny anymore. It is obvious you have freaking clue about the sport. In a couple months you will been know as another ***** troll who gets schooled on NSB. For everyone one of you that leaves these boards two more pop up. I thought Syrian user was a bad ***** but he at times had intelligent this to say about the sport. Your comments are just a watse of space really. Floyd doesn't need anymore blind and mindless trolls to hang off his nuts.
            I just say it like it is. I don't see you getting worked up over the *******s around these parts. Anyway the fight could have happened in 2010 but one camp backed out of negotiations due to being scared of blood tests. That's when the fight could have happened.

Comment

[QUOTE=I'm so sorry;11851633]I just say it like it is. I don't see you getting worked up over the *******s around these parts. Anyway the fight could have happened in 2010 but one camp backed out of negotiations due to being scared of blood tests. That's when the fight could have happened.[/QUOTE

Your such a ******.
              The fight could of happen if floyd was not such a coward to ask for test when he stated that pacman is one dimensional and easy fight.
              FFS grow some sense.

Comment

Pac dont need floyd. FLoyds sole selling point is his unbeaten record the brand floyd mayweather rests solely on that. Well, Bradley is unbeaten so is FLoyds equal so Pacs next fight is as big as a floyd fight, other than he wont make as much money.

Plus Bradley didnt take long breaks to preserve that record.

Comment

Originally posted by neoz View Post
                  Your such a ******.
                  The fight could of happen if floyd was not such a coward to ask for test when he stated that pacman is one dimensional and easy fight.
                  FFS grow some sense.
                  Stopped reading there.

This might help you out a bit champ! http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your

Comment

Imagine if Hearns & SRL sat at welterweight & refused to fight, would they have any fans left? But somehow Pacman & Floyd can do just that & their ******ed nutthuggers continue to defend & praise those 2 borderline atg's wow.

There was a time people actually tried to say that Pacman might be the greatest southpaw ever,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Pac dont need floyd. FLoyds sole selling point is his unbeaten record the brand floyd mayweather rests solely on that. Well, Bradley is unbeaten so is FLoyds equal so Pacs next fight is as big as a floyd fight, other than he wont make as much money.

Plus Bradley didnt take long breaks to preserve that record.
                      Are you even serious with that crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X