Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont care if you're black, white, Arabian, Irish, European, etc., you HAVE TO ADMIT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont care if you're black, white, Arabian, Irish, European, etc., you HAVE TO ADMIT

that there is no rivalry in boxing like Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans.

When there is a BIG Mexican vs Puerto Rican match, the energy can not be matched.....

Yeah when Mayweather or Pacquiao fight there is energy around it, but for some reason, it isnt as deep and as passionate as Mexico vs Puerto Rico.

Originally posted by El Mero Chingon View Post
    that there is no rivalry in boxing like Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans.

When there is a BIG Mexican vs Puerto Rican match, the energy can not be matched.....

Yeah when Mayweather or Pacquiao fight there is energy around it, but for some reason, it isnt as deep and as passionate as Mexico vs Puerto Rico.
    I think black vs any other race takes the cake. Remember the 2.4 was between a black & mexican.

Comment

I agree, Boricua Vs Mexican takes the cake and they almost always break records...

Comment

I don't know.

Mayweather-Hatton had the most insane atmosphere I can remember.

Those Hatton fans where so damn passionate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
          I think black vs any other race takes the cake. Remember the 2.4 was between a black & mexican.
          I agree with this

Comment

When it comes to Mexico-P.R rivalry...

Comment

Tito vs ODH that was crazy energy

Comment

Those fights don't have the atmosphere that a fight involving a popular British fighter does.

Comment

i love watching it unfold

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    I don't know.

Mayweather-Hatton had the most insane atmosphere I can remember.

Those Hatton fans where so damn passionate.

Besides me and my younger brother, everyone I watched it with was rooting for Hatton, once the American anthem got booed everyone was cheering Floyd and it even got racist lol

Comment

Working...
                    X