No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Toney in Moscow: Jabs Lebedev, Haye, Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James Toney in Moscow: Jabs Lebedev, Haye, Klitschkos

Former three-division champion James Toney (73-6-3, 44 KOs) hit Moscow, Russia to go face to face with his November 4th opponent, WBO #1 ranked Denis Lebedev (22-1, 17 KOs), at the official press conference to announce their fight. Others who were present at the presser - newly crowned WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Alexander Povetkin, Russian/Australian boxing hero Kostya Tszyu, event promoter Vladimir Hryunov, ring announcer Alexander Zagorskiy and notable boxing guru and expert Alexander Belenkiy.

[Click Here To Read More]

I would love to see some pictures to see how heavy Toney is.
    Anybody knows where the pictures are? Or even better a video of the presser??

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
      who do you have in this fight?

Comment

David Gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
          We posted a huge gallery of the presser earlier

Comment

big fat slob Toney is giving Haye a run for his money as "can't fight worth a damn but sure know how to run my mouth with trash talk" world champ.... Toney is at least 10 years past his prime and has stunk out every arena he's been in that time -- has been basically retired but now thanks to Haye's sterling example, Toney sees $$$$$ in trying to go to the front of the K bros version of the Bum of the Month club....

Comment

Forgive me I'm blind lol... Where is the link for the pressed? I can't find it

Comment

Working...
              X