Amir Khan in denial of his chin and other things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan in denial of his chin and other things

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7500689.stm

Good programme with some interesting points. Amir Khan is clearly in denial about his glass chin! he won't make it. I think the BEijing team have better prospects for the pro's.

khan is a joke!!!
    he will make lots of cash in his career but he will never be a real fighter that has real fights

Comment

Khan's chin is glass

Comment

"micheal gomez looked bigger than me, he's a big lightweight" LOL wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by ophqui View Post
          "micheal gomez looked bigger than me, he's a big lightweight" LOL wtf?
          LMAO!!!!!

Gomez was no where near the size of him.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
            LMAO!!!!!

Gomez was no where near the size of him.
            Khan made me laugh in the post fight interview when he said "they are bringing world class fighters (ie Gomez) to fight me now and they get a good 8 weeks notice"

Gomez was fringe world class at best in his prime .....certainly not when he faced Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by the_godslayer View Post
              Khan made me laugh in the post fight interview when he said "they are bringing world class fighters (ie Gomez) to fight me now and they get a good 8 weeks notice"

Gomez was fringe world class at best in his prime .....certainly not when he faced Khan.
              The only great thing Gomez did is beat Alex Arthur (It was Arthur right?) apart from that not much. He was a domestic level super featherweight!!

Khan is deluded

Comment

The only great thing Gomez did is beat Alex Arthur (It was Arthur right?) apart from that not much. He was a domestic level super featherweight!!

Khan is deluded

the funny thing is if gomez was a little bit younger he would have
                murdered "chicken" khan

Comment

Khan is deluded
                  Thats one of my favourite fights my friend, i watch it at least once a month!!!

Originally posted by Blue Öyster View Post
                  the funny thing is if gomez was a little bit younger he would have
                  murdered "chicken" khan
                  I totally agree, the Gomez that beat Arthur would have done for Khan no problem.

Comment

mike costello - experienced boxing punditt, knows too much

Comment

Working...
                    X