Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: You Want Floyd To Face Another Flat Footed Foe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: You Want Floyd To Face Another Flat Footed Foe?

Amir Khan has set his sights on a showdown with Floyd Mayweather and would be happy to delay rematches with Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson in order to fight the pound-for-pound king.

Khan was at ringside in Las Vegas last weekend to see Mayweather stretch his perfect record to 44 wins from 44 outings following an impressive unanimous decision victory over Robert Guerrero to retain his WBC welterweight title.

The Bolton fighter has been touted as a future opponent for the man widely regarded as the best fighter on the planet, while Mexico's WBC and WBA light-middleweight champion Saul Alvarez and IBF welterweight beltholder Devon Alexander are other options. [Click Here To Read More]

Go the **** away Khan.

Comment

The only way this fight is even SOMEWHAT respectable is if Khan beats Devon at 147. If he doesn't he should keep Floyd's name out of his ****ing mouth.

Comment

Fucck it. Lets make Khan Ortiz's comeback fight. Please lol. He wouldn't talk for a while.

Comment

lol at khan.............

Comment

I want this fight to happen. Canelo is not ready yet,and i like to see bigmouth crybaby Khan get KTFO. It makes sense $wise and What Khan says is true,its gonna take speed to beat Floyd (both hand and foot) Make it happen!

Comment

This is turning into a man crush

Comment

Khan would lose but styles make fights

he would do far better than any of floyds last few foes

he has the speed to win rounds with his activity, problem is he fights good for 3 rounds and then loses it

Comment

Khan has a point. I know I'd much rather see him fight a china chinned pussy instead.

Comment

Khan just won't go away

This is what all ya dudes saying Floyd doesn't need to fight Canelo in Sept will have the privilege of paying $70 to see Mayweather fight. I hope you idiots are thrilled.

Comment

Working...
                    X