Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Appear on Jim Rome Season 2 Premiere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is a boxing forum, but did cube just pick Kobe or Mike...crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by robertavila777 View Post
      I know this is a boxing forum, but did cube just pick Kobe or Mike...crazy.
      Westiside Connect gang!

Comment

ice cube...an LA fanboy pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Would be great if Rome goes hardball on Floydie. Ask him why he beat up the mother of his kids... in front of his kids. That would be interesting to check out. Watch him get red faced and p.o.'d. Because there's no excuse for that b.s. NONE.

Anything about his 'legacy' and how great he thinks he is, how he thinks he's the best boxer in history... all of that is boring pathetic crap.
          There isn't any excuse for it whatsoever, but it's foolish to think Rome would put his job on the line for your entertainment. Stop your nonsense......

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
            There isn't any excuse for it whatsoever, but it's foolish to think Rome would put his job on the line for your entertainment. Stop your nonsense......
            I just said it would be great if it happened. There's a bunch of things I think would be great if they happened.... doesn't mean I actually think they will happen.

But really, at some point, someone needs to call him out for that crap live on a major network. Because he needs to answer for it somehow. That 2 months in stir was nothing.

Comment

Rome kissed Floyd's ass before he signed with Showtime. No chance in hell he changes that now.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                Rome kissed Floyd's ass before he signed with Showtime. No chance in hell he changes that now.
                Kinda wants to make me BARF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Meh. Floyd's my dude but what's the point of even interviewing the guy.

So Floyd, tell us about your new deal with ShowTime?

Well you know, Floyd Mayweather is his own boss, and you know, May 4th, I'm going to put on a show and give the fans what they want to see.

Tell us about your opponent Robert Guerrero?

Well you know, he must have done something right to be mentioned as an opponent for me, but I take no opponent lightly, and May 4th, I'm going to put on a show, be sure to tune in.

You signed a 6 fight deal with ShowTime. Do you really plan on fighting 6 times over the next 30 months?

Well you know, Mayweather Promotions, the future of sports and entertainment and ShowTime, be sure to subscribe to ShowTime, you can't miss it, we're going to give the fans what they want to see.

Comment

Well you know, Floyd Mayweather is his own boss, and you know, May 4th, I'm going to put on a show and give the fans what they want to see.

Well you know, he must have done something right to be mentioned as an opponent for me, but I take no opponent lightly, and May 4th, I'm going to put on a show, be sure to tune in.

You signed a 6 fight deal with ShowTime. Do you really plan on fighting 6 times over the next 30 months?

Well you know, Mayweather Promotions, the future of sports and entertainment and ShowTime, be sure to subscribe to ShowTime, you can't miss it, we're going to give the fans what they want to see.
                    You forgot to say "Like I said before" before anything Floyd says.

Comment

Basically this. His response to any question is entirely predictable and cumbersome. I still laugh though when he answers questions completely indirectly that don't even get close to the intent of the question and the response the interviewer is trying to elicit. Floyd needs some new material.

Comment

Working...
                      X