Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Clothing Style & Where Do You Get Em?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    because i'm an old man. gotta have my health card in case i have a heart attack. some kind of money for a drink. protein bar because my runs are runs, skipping, push-ups, etc. credit or debit card in case of an emergency, pet frog because frogs are bad ass, my phone because it's got my music and my child just loves to call me. lol
    lol, I guess I'm old but old school, I carry my music (phone)then I just hit up the water fountains for hydration.

Comment

on the real walt, i carry my health card (free health care card) some change, my phone and a protein bar. all that other stuff - not so much.

Comment

i rarely mess with the fountains here. people have their dogs slurping all over those things. i just bottled till i get home.

Comment

in the summer there is no protein bar. it melts to hell in our summer heat.

Comment

Pretty Boy Running

by Timothy Horton

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Pretty Boy Running

by Timothy Horton
              hmmmm, that's not a bad idea for a book. for a Canadian I am pretty pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                First off, I"m not saying to lose it cuz it's from the 80s or cuz elderly people wear them shi ts.

Here's the prob, and I understand what you're saying about convenience, BUT having everything in 1 place isn't necessarily a good thing.
                1) everyone knows where all your shi t is, including po po, thieves, robbers, enemies whatever.
                2) if something happens and you lose that pack, you lost all your shi t.
                3) you obviously live somewhere cold, so you have about 40 pockets just in what you're wearing right there.

If you live in some place with no crime and a bunch of nice people and you aren't doing anything shady, fine i guess. And if its for fashion wherever you are, by all means, but it's more of a target thing to me when I see it.
                No the opposite,I live in warm Australia..like I wrote above the picture..holiday in Germany..went there in winter that's why the jacket.

But you're right in some countries they use carpet knives to cut it off you..but you gotta be professional to do it wouldn't be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  because i'm an old man. gotta have my health card in case i have a heart attack. some kind of money for a drink. protein bar because my runs are runs, skipping, push-ups, etc. credit or debit card in case of an emergency, pet frog because frogs are bad ass, my phone because it's got my music and my child just loves to call me. lol
                  I love how you felt the need to explain that one after briefly mentioning it in the original post. Also, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    Jeans guy too..this is me..normally don't wear a jacket this thick here in Australia but this was when I was back in Germany for holidays..the beenie has my country flag BOSNIA sewed on..I like my beenie (Sorry but had to cover my face..privacy reasons lol )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                    Loving the bumbag Bozz, I used to have one of those in the 80's / 90's about the same time I wore a bandana and a shell suit with reebok pumps. ...and yes I had a mullet to boot FML

In the summer i wear shorts and flip flops and hardly ever have a t-shirt on, in spring it's t-shirt & jeans and in winter it's whatever is warmest...and lots of it

Comment

my mother likes to buy clothes for me...

Comment

Working...
                      X