Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dmitry Pirog is the real test for Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that the Russian that beat a prospect for a vacant belt years ago then has defended it against russian federation club fighters since

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      I think Golovkin-Pirog will happen next.

If it does Sergio will never have to worry about Pirog.
      Huh? Didn't Pirog piss his pants and an injury magically appeared when he was supposed to fight Golovkin then Proksa had to step in? Didn't Pirog "injure" himself not too long ago before the fight vs Ishida too when he had to fight I forgot who now?
      Originally posted by Johnny Dough View Post
      Martinez puts dis Pirog to sleep
      Lol seriously... I think Pirog is so overrated. I see nothing special about this dude. Im so glad he got stripped. -_-

Comment

Even though Pirog's style is very awkward and would give Sergio problems, it would be a complete step backward. Pirog is no where even near a decent draw. The guy doesn't want to fight out of Russia and HBO already declined a fight with him an Martinez before. Pirog needs to make some noise QUICK.

Comment

Martinez needs to unify with Geale that would give him 3 titles

Comment

Dang i thought everyone was done with this Pirog is a future goat nonesense. The guy would lose to Chavez jr, Macklin, and GGG. He doesnt deserve a fight with Sergio.

Comment

pirog is to martinez what rigo is to donaire...somewhat demanded fight with the p4p fighters not getting anything much out of a possible win

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
                Martinez needs to unify with Geale that would give him 3 titles
                Martinez already unified the WBC titles.

Comment

No Martinez would KO him, Pirog's strong but too slow. Maravilla's too slick for the current Middleweights.

Comment

I want a to see Golovkin vs Pirog, and the winner vs Martinez

Comment

Gaele, Pirog, and Golovkin might all be quality fighters and all three might be good challengers for Martinez. But why would he want to fight any of them for 10% of the money he could get for fighting Mayweather or about half of the money he could get for an east rematch vs Chavez Jr. Matinez is 37 and his window is about to start closing, BIG MONEY fights only

Comment

Working...
                      X