Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November 10 gonna be another big day for boxing fans!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 10 gonna be another big day for boxing fans!!

Arreola vs Stiverne, Salido vs Garcia, Vanes vs Lara, Angulo back in action and Klitschko vs Wach then Mares vs Moreno. Huge day....not like yesterday but still really good.
    Last edited by JeromyM; 09-16-2012, 09:19 PM.

Originally posted by JeromyM View Post
    Arreola vs Stiverne, Salido vs Garcia, Vanes vs Lara, Angulo back in action and Klitschko vs Wach. Huge day....not like yesterday but still really good.
    I've thought since I saw Garcia destroy Villa in one that he might be the best of the up and comers. Meanwhile 126 has been flooded with stars and the understated Mikey has been lost in the shuffle. I still think he might be the best of the whole lot of extremely talented feathers. Time will if I'm right, of course assuming they all fight each other. Recent matchmaking history suggests they probably won't. Big-time superstars just dont fight each other, or anyone else who's much of a risk, anymore.

Comment

Last night was one of the best boxing nights of my life..I was flipping back and forth to some badass fights!...we need more of this..

and props to DLH for inspiring these guys with a 100k reward for best KO...it made that Maidana-Soto Karass fight a WAR!!

Comment

Yup, a lot of great and exciting fights that day.

Comment

There's gonna be a lot of short fights ending in knockout on that day...

Comment

dont forget the october 13 double header

Comment

Oct 13th bruv.

Comment

Working...
              X