(video) FLOYD MAYWEATHER "My father used me as a shield, from gunshots"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would too if I was in that position

Comment

Funny, I remember floyd saying the exact opposite on a 24/7 in an argument with his mother.

I also remember floyd talking **** about shane mosley for not getting along with his dad Jack Mosley. "I dont know whats wrong with shane, I love my father", in an annoying, obnoxious punk tone.

Floyd willl say anything and everything, not an ounce of it to be true.

Comment

@ the old news posts!!! lol....the dudes I see posting that ARE my dudes...some cool cats!!...but c'mon man, so what!!...that was some super beyotch ish big Floyd did back then...that story doesn't get old....its too ill!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          Floyd willl say anything and everything, not an ounce of it to be true.
          yeah he said Pacquiao was next too remember

#boythatcriedwolf

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            yeah he said Pacquiao was next too remember

#boythatcriedwolf
            exactly

"im not scared of him, if only he would take the tests"

Comment

If you follow the Mayweathers, you should know the story. Floyd Sr was confronted by his brother-in-law yeilding a shotgun and held a baby Floyd up as a human shield. He was shot in the leg and I believe that is what killed his career as a top fighter. It's no wonder Floyd is ****ed up, growing up in such a demented family. We all know what a selfish, self-appraising scumbag Floyd Sr with little regard or respect for anyone else, especially evident leaving Ricky Hatton in the ring for dead like he didn't care what happened to him after the Pacquiao fight.
              Last edited by Fighting Pride; 04-04-2012, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
                If you follow the Mayweathers, you should know the story. Floyd Sr was confronted by his brother-in-law yeilding a shotgun and held a baby Floyd up as a human shield. He was shot in the leg and I believe that is what killed his career as a top fighter. It's no wonder Floyd is ****ed up, growing up in such a demented family. We all know what a selfish, self-appraising scumbag Floyd Sr with little regard or respect for anyone else, especially evident leaving Ricky Hatton in the ring for dead like he didn't care what happened to him after the Pacquiao fight.
                I didn't think Floyd Sr was that much of a *****head but to put your son up as a shield from bullets is absurd. I felt bad for Sr after Floyd went off on him on that 24/7 episode but now I can care less.

Comment

Working...
                X