No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly Beats Tony Bellew in a War of Wills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly Beats Tony Bellew in a War of Wills

Echo Arena, Liverpool - In a war of wills, Nathan Cleverly (23-0, 11KOs) won a twelve round majority decision over previously undefeated Tony Bellew (16-1, 10KOs) to retain the WBO light heavyweight title. The scores were 114-114, 116-113, 117-112.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fantastic fight but i had it a little closer than the other 2 judges.

Comment

A fantastic fight.

I gained a lot of respect for both of 'em.

Cleverly impressed me with his inside skills.

Comment

The scoring was total bollox fuking Frank warren one bent fuker bring back Terry marsh. That was a lot closer than that
        Last edited by typeone; 10-15-2011, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Frank Warren wins! The Scouser's stock goes up, and Clevs stays in position for a big money unification.

Comment

good fight, cleverly is not a world level fighter.

Comment

Ive gained a lot of respect for Tony Bellew...and i expect Warren to sign him...

Saying that, do it Tony, you'll be able to give your kids a better life like you wanted. I was touched by that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                Fantastic fight but i had it a little closer than the other 2 judges.
                I agree, I had it a draw and it was a very good fight, wanna see them both again. Entertaining fight, shameful scorecards...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                  Ive gained a lot of respect for Tony Bellew...and i expect Warren to sign him...

Saying that, do it Tony, you'll be able to give your kids a better life like you wanted. I was touched by that.
                  He already signed him

Comment

Great fight, wonderful show of respect at the end by both fighters. Hope they both go on to achieve success.

Comment

Working...
                    X