No announcement yet.

Keith Kizer: "Mayweather was AGAINST petitioning the commision for OSDT"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post

Hilarious, just hilarious. I literally laugh out loud when you guys post this, then in the next breathe talk about Manny agreeing to unlimited BLOOD and urine tests (ie NO CUT OFF).
    Not really, it's entirely possible that he would agree to something even if hes uncomfortable with doing it....

Although lets be 100% straight here, olympic style blood testing is not really the issue anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      Why was Floyd against petitioning the NSAC for more advanced intrusive testing when both Arum and GBP were on board and even willing to pay for it?
      if arum and gbp are on board, why do they even need the NSAC? NSAC has already stated they dopnt do that type of testing. so you guys are just going to keep on trying to make it about following the NSAC rules? pac dont even follow the NSAC rules. you cant invoke the NSAC when it suits you. if you follow the rules then you follow them all the time not just to avoid taking ost.

Comment

Let me find the source, I think a little fact finding truths need to be exposed here....

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
          LOL right i just read a post where they said pac was quoted as saying he is willing to take the test in between rounds if it would get the fight won. it is comical the stuff they come up with to defend pac.
          I love it how Manny only wants to follow the commission (NSAC) when it suits him. NSAC also imposes their OWN weight penalties on overweight fighters....but Manny consistently goes ABOVE and BEYOND them and imposes his OWN weight penalties on fighters. Its laughable. But get this, one day its, "Manny agreed to no cut off dates!!" The next day its, "Manny will ONLY do what the commission says!!!" Comical.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
            if arum and gbp are on board, why do they even need the NSAC? NSAC has already stated they dopnt do that type of testing. so you guys are just going to keep on trying to make it about following the NSAC rules? pac dont even follow the NSAC rules. you cant invoke the NSAC when it suits you. if you follow the rules then you follow them all the time not just to avoid taking ost.
            perhaps you read it wrong: They petitioned the NSAC to do random blood and urine testing and all agreed except for mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
              perhaps you read it wrong: They petitioned the NSAC to do random blood and urine testing and all agreed except for mayweather.
              You expect Floyd stans to be able to read and comprehend?

Surely you must be joking.

These guys don't even know what a decade is.

Comment

Doesn't matter, he shouldn't have to. Him being an advocate for better testing, considering his name, that alone should have indirectly pushed the commission to get things moving. The Mayweather-Pacquiao drug testing issue, as a whole, has gotten alot of attention in the media. The fact that they haven't upped their testing probably means that cheating is alot more common than we think, and they're afraid mad heads are gonna get exposed.

Comment

what is the source, I would like to read it from the actual source.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                    I love it how Manny only wants to follow the commission (NSAC) when it suits him. NSAC also imposes their OWN weight penalties on overweight fighters....but Manny consistently goes ABOVE and BEYOND them and imposes his OWN weight penalties on fighters. Its laughable. But get this, one day its, "Manny agreed to no cut off dates!!" The next day its, "Manny will ONLY do what the commission says!!!" Comical.
                    I assume you are talking about catchweights which pac only requested when he fought bigger fighters - i mean is it really that unreasonable to ask that they at least be the same weight one day before the fight? Pac would end up being outsized and outweighed on the following day anyway.

Besides, do you think these guys would agree to the catchweight if they really didn't think they would win? Cotto said he could make the 145 lbs. It's not like pac held a gun to his head and said he had to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                      what is the source, I would like to read it from the actual source.
                      Just google: Pacquiao vs Mayweather Update: An interview with keith kizer

that should be enough

Comment

Working...
                      X