Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you guys are obviously blind or stupid.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After that BS knockdown in the 10th round Manny started picking it up. Shane really didn't want to get KTFO and wasn't thinking about offense at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Game- View Post
      Wasnt Cotto running when he fought Manny.........he was still able to catch him, right....
      exactly, proving that the cramps affected his footwork and movement. Shane does not have better footwork or speed than cotto and pac was able to get to miguel, bust him up, corner him, turn him, etc.

So either pac got old overnight or he was in fact injured. In all his training videos his footwork and speed look as good as ever.

Comment

well that shows you that pac can't handle anyone who's able to walk

he loves to fight people with zero foot work..no defense and no speed..mosley had a bit of head movement a bit of speed and a bit of foot work so that was the reason pac couldn't finish him.

now imagine someone who's not old has a better footwork,defense and is faster than
        mosley..I'd say pac wouldn't last 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
          i read a lot of people saying pac showed signs of age because he didnt do any lateral movements or use any angles.

WHY THE **** DOES HE NEED LATERAL MOVEMENT AND ANGLES WHEN HIS OPPONENT IS RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE??????????

answer please............
          nah its not because of manny is ageing or shane is running. manny doesnt give his all because he pity shane. they r like sparmate touching glove every round. if manny is fighting shane like he is fight margarito, im serious, shane could have been in really2 bad shape and could possibly die.

when the fans booed the fight, pacquiao got sad cos he strive to give a good fight for the fans but didnt give his all for the sake of shane's health. so what excuse they give for manny not giving his all? they said manny was tis and tat and shane was running. to conclude i blame BOB ****IN ARUM for making the fight at the first place. he makes it not for the sake of boxing fans but just for himself so he can making the most possible money in a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            exactly, proving that the cramps affected his footwork and movement. Shane does not have better footwork or speed than cotto and pac was able to get to miguel, bust him up, corner him, turn him, etc.

So either pac got old overnight or he was in fact injured. In all his training videos his footwork and speed look as good as ever.
            A part of me thinks that Floyd still isn't falling for it.

I can see him calling Pac a liar through the tv right before he goes back to watching Gaga on HBO(His favorite network even though they used to give him slave wages.).

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
              actually, he was in full turtle mode.
              Turtle Power? Quick a who's who, for which ninja turtle is Shane, Floyd, Clotty, and Berto!

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
                Turtle Power? Quick a who's who, for which ninja turtle is Shane, Floyd, Clotty, and Berto!
                Parts of Leo and Michelangelo. Happy, gentleman, nice guy, smiles a lot.

He's not mean enough to be Rafael

or smart enough to be Donatello

Floyd's obviously Donatello for me. Pains me to say that because Donatello was my favorite.

Clottey is a turtle that never got the ooze.

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
                  shane - leonardo (oldest and calmest of them all)
                  floyd - raphael(the most rebellious)
                  clottey - michaelangelo(the friendliest)
                  berto - donatello(the most unpredictable)

Comment

This site is full of little kids and stans what do you expect. Pac wins almost every round and makes a future HOFer run for his life and these guys say Pac is ****. SMH
                    They should stick to watching WWE because they obviously don't understand whats happening when they're watching boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X