No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Madaina Agrees: Erik Morales Deserves a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcos Madaina Agrees: Erik Morales Deserves a Rematch

Marcos Maidana (30-2, 27 KOs) is ready to present Erik Morales (51-7, 35 KOs) with a rematch of Saturday's epic battle. Almost every expert picked Maidana to win by knockout in the first six rounds, but the Mexican warrior put on a "fight of the year" performance and nearly pulled off an upset at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The three judges gave Maidana the victory with a twelve round majority decision.

[Click Here To Read More]

props to MAIDANA...for doing the right thing......and acting un floyd like........

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Marcos Maidana (30-2, 27 KOs) is ready to present Erik Morales (51-7, 35 KOs) with a rematch of Saturday's epic battle. Almost every expert picked Maidana to win by knockout in the first six rounds, but the Mexican warrior put on a "fight of the year" performance and nearly pulled off an upset at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The three judges gave Maidana the victory with a twelve round majority decision.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Fair play to Maidana but the three judges didn't give it to Maidana. One judge had it as a draw didn't he??

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        props to MAIDANA...for doing the right thing......and acting un floyd like........
        Floyd gave a rematch to Castillo. Zing.

Comment

I'm glad Maidana acknowledges that Erik deserves a rematch, much respect to him!

Comment

make it happen,I would prefer for marquez to face either of them.But it
            seems like marquez is gonna get manny.A rematch between maidana
            and morales would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
              Floyd gave a rematch to Castillo. Zing.
              hes not taking.............the floyd's road to a safe and protect your record at all cost.......even at expense of blatant ducking...............time after time...................and retire when there are obvious challenges..........extreme b1tchmoves...........while whinning and crying and complaining..........and pretending to save boxing.................i mean.......LOL..............zing

Comment

Okay credit goes out to Maidana, he ain't half as bad as I thought.

Comment

Fair play. I think Maidana wins next time decisvely though.

Comment

props to MM.

Comment

Working...
                    X