Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico? Stand up!! Any of you Margarito fans even mention a Mosley rematch? Why not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max_Payne View Post
    but there's a difference SON...we are not known for taking knees.
    Because unlike you 12 your old mongolians, we don't feel the need to remind you that Victor Ortiz said "**** takin a knee, I just smile and quit!"

Comment

If you wanna get technical: All those Mexicans that cross our border QUIT. They QUIT Mexico. So p4p, aside from Chavez, Morales, Vasquez, Rafa, DLH, Ortiz etc etc, Mexico is p4p the Team Quit.

You guys just like to do it from the comfort of your stools while drinking down some cold water and getting a back rub.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        i simply dont understand people are always hypocrites to say mexico offers so little yet they are so ignorant they cant stop talkin about it or its people. my question is WHY?
        They are obviously in love with us and Margarito lol.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Max_Payne View Post

LMFAO........good one

Comment

I'm not a fan of Margarito after the handwrap deal, but the logic behind this thread fails. After Margarito got his ass handed to him by Mosley, he came back with a fight against Roberto Garcia (while Mosley was busy fighting Mayweather). Margarito then returned to the ring against Pacquiao and I don't know how anyone could possibly question his decision for taking that fight. Mosley, himself, is currently scheduled to fight Pac, therefore, Cotto-Margario II is the most obvious matchup as it gives both guys a shot of redemption (Cotto claiming Margarito only beat him because of plaster. Margarito claiming he didn't need plaster to beat Cotto). After Cotto-Margarito II (if it actually pushes through), people can start talking about a possible fight between Margarito and Mosley, but I'd be surprised if Mosley isn't officially retired by then.

Comment

If someone can post a video of Margarito saying " I want to rematch Shane because I know he got a lucky punch on me" I will give them $18 dollars and 2 sodas.

Good lookin out.

Comment

Working...
                X