Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If I Have No Chin, Why Doesn't Garcia Fight Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well considering that Medical science has rubber stamped the whole theory that once you get one concussion you are more susceptible to others so lets be honest there is nothing in this world that Amir can do to make his chin stronger. With that said Amir has balls and I wish more fighters like him had balls and to his credit he was winning every second of the fight right up until he made a mistake and got tagged. I like the kid and i want to see him pull himself back into championship contention again.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      Kahn get behind Matthysse, he beat the number one contender, you beat a midget.

I bet you wouldn't have given Garcia a rematch if you beat him. You didn't give a rematch to Maidana or McCloskey.

Would much rather see Josesito spark you out in the UK.

Anyway, didn't bookies have Kahn winning the first match? Yea they were wrong then also.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Yeah, RARELY are they wrong twice in a row.

Bookies are not Biased fans, they are businesses which stand to lose a lot of money if their picks are wrong, the odds-makers potentially get fired, I wouldn't just toss out their opinion "haha glass jaw lulz"

Anyways, I'm fully in agreement Matthyse should get his shot, and Khan should have to fight some contenders first, just don't see why everyone gets so butthurt when Khan is wanting a hard fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Bookies are not Biased fans, they are businesses which stand to lose a lot of money if their picks are wrong, the odds-makers potentially get fired, I wouldn't just toss out their opinion "haha glass jaw lulz"

Anyways, I'm fully in agreement Matthyse should get his shot, and Khan should have to fight some contenders first, just don't see why everyone gets so butthurt when Khan is wanting a hard fight.
        Here's the problem, Khan acts like he just got hit with this 1 punch and if it wasn't for that 1 punch, he woulda schooled Garcia. It's annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey
          Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeVen0m

Kahn get behind Matthysse, he beat the number one contender, you beat a midget.

I bet you wouldn't have given Garcia a rematch if you beat him. You didn't give a rematch to Maidana or McCloskey.

Would much rather see Josesito spark you out in the UK.

Anyway, didn't bookies have Kahn winning the first match? Yea they were wrong then also.

Kahn isn't in search of a hard fight, he's in search of a title which equals $$ I can't be mad at that. If he wanted a hard fight he would've rematched Prescott or even Maidana.

He just needs to stop mentioning Garcia every interview he does. Soon he'll start using his name to promote his fights.

Comment

• desperate !!!!!let your skillss talk ....and dude was right khan wud have never gave a re matc .. earn 1 by beatin someone way better than midget molina. or be a man and give maidana his re match....ortiz is just as soft as u and senchenco isnt dangerous but cud outbox ur arrogant ass

Comment

• he don't deserve special treatment, id like to see maidana v khan 2

Comment

• Not a Khan fan but for some reason I see him beating Garcia by UD or late stoppage in a rematch.

Comment

• lopez has ur number 2

Comment

• Like some others have said, let's see Maidana-Khan II, or as it is more commonly known, The Lights Out Khan Tour. And since Joe Cortez is FINALLY retired... this time there would be no interference.
                    Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 01-14-2013, 10:29 PM. Reason: left out some info

Comment

• Khans a freaking Joke how you going to sit there and lie, saying if it were him he would be giving a rematch to anyone? So why was he never so eager to avenge his L vs Prescott, I kind of understand the Maidana situation he beat him over 12 rds. but Prescott knocked him the **** out!

Comment

Working...
                      X