No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Angel Garcia on The Zab Judah Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Angel Garcia on The Zab Judah Confrontation

Bill Emes and other members of the press catch up with Angel Garcia, the father/trainer of WBC/WBA junior welterweight king Danny Garcia, to discuss the heated confrontation with former two-division world champion Zab Judah. During the official press conference to announced Garcia-Judah on February 9th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York - Judah and Angel Garcia nearly brawled after a heated exchange of words.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This dude is funny as hell. Told Judah to take that Janet Jackson hat off.

Comment

Someone needs to ask him if they plan to duck Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Someone needs to ask him if they plan to duck Matthysse.
        doesn't this fight with judah answer that question?

Comment

haha he said "people dont know **** about boxing"...they should film a boxing discussion between him & Roger...***** would be hilarious

Comment

typical uneducated former gang member rant...look at the side of Angle's neck, those 2 dots are a gang tatoo..he's talking like a dude that's been on crack for 20 years

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
              typical uneducated former gang member rant...look at the side of Angle's neck, those 2 dots are a gang tatoo..he's talking like a dude that's been on crack for 20 years
              I think most people know he's an idiot, but at the same time he's like an entertaining character that livens up your favourite show for a while. You don't worry about him too much because you know he'll get killed off by the end of the season. He'll be good for a few laughs, and then he'll be gone.

Comment

Who the **** even wants to hear this clown. Ugly ass. I wish someone smacked his ass just for looking and sounding stupid. *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Who the **** even wants to hear this clown. Ugly ass. I wish someone smacked his ass just for looking and sounding stupid. *****!
                  I'm not sure his physical attractiveness is as much of an issue for everyone else as it seems to be for you buddy.

Comment

He did say one true thing there, 'a champion will fight anywhere, not just in his back yard'.

Comment

Working...
                    X