Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire is Targeting Nishioka Unification For The Spring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire is Targeting Nishioka Unification For The Spring

If Nonito Donaire performs as well as he anticipates against Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. on Saturday night, “The Filipino Flash” knows who he wants to fight next.

[Click Here To Read More]

Keeping as far away from Rigo as possible...

Comment

Originally posted by ShovelThumb View Post
      Keeping as far away from Rigo as possible...
      yeah rigo is suddenly the man to beat at 122 after defeating rico ramos......smh.....rico ****ing ramos man!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
        yeah rigo is suddenly the man to beat at 122 after defeating rico ramos......smh.....rico ****ing ramos man!!
        maybe you want to try telling that to donaire, he seems to disagree with you...

Comment

now this is wtf im talking about. i would love to see this fight. make it happen! and yes, nishi is a better fight than rigon.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
            maybe you want to try telling that to donaire, he seems to disagree with you...
            bet u didnt have a clue about the sarcasm there...smh...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              now this is wtf im talking about. i would love to see this fight. make it happen! and yes, nishi is a better fight than rigon.
              i concur....rigo is next after nishi....or so i hope...nonito said he wants to unify...so lets see..

Comment

This is the best fight in the division!

Comment

Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
                  bet u didnt have a clue about the sarcasm there...smh...
                  I thought Nonito said he was focused on WV2 when asked if he watched Rigondeaux fight and about Rigo being a possible contender....and now he is calling out Nishioka !!! I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
                    This is the best fight in the division!
                    yup donaire going after the #1 guy in the division, unification match...this was the match-up i wanted rather than vazquez jr. i hope it happens...and if donaire beats both vazquez jr and nishioka then rigondeaux would be a good last fight for donaire before heading up to 126.

Comment

Working...
                    X