Robbery in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbery in UK

Andre Dirrell - robbed
    Marco Antonio Barrera - robbed (not saying he would have won but it should have been stopped after first round and NC)

who else?

i feel sorry for dirrell
    last night was a disgrace

Comment

My nan on the number 126 bus in 2004.

Comment

You know people get robbed in the U.S. also.How about Chris John when he fought Rocky Juarez 1.

Comment

Asikainen was robbed of his **** virginity.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
              You know people get robbed in the U.S. also.How about Chris John when he fought Rocky Juarez 1.
              yeah, but all American boxing fans called foul!!!

most UK fans thought the robbery of Dirrell was justified... douchebags!

Comment

That wasnt a robbery, at first glance I thought it was, but Rocky was blocking alot of punches, it had that Dawson/Johnson feel to it somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
                  Andre Dirrell - robbed
                  Marco Antonio Barrera - robbed (not saying he would have won but it should have been stopped after first round and NC)

who else?
                  so you got 1.

Comment

robbery happens everywhere,it happens in US it happens in Germany it happens in Italy it happens in Finland etc. but I would like to list the cases happend in UK 'cause according to most Brit fans it doesn't happen in UK

Comment

Working...
                    X