• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devon is 26 btw

Comment

Originally posted by box yo head off View Post
      Sorry my man Devon an brook is the main event
      why would they make the main event the boring fight with one of the least watchable fighters in the sport? i guess if they made alexander the co-main event most of the crowd would leave baldomir-floyd style.

Comment

Brook is going to dominate this fight.

Comment

Brook takes this all the way. Alexander fights like his personality - very unentertaining. For those saying Brook is slow, I ask: WTF are you talking about?

Most of the US posters here have only seen the Carson Jones fight, where Brook wasn't at his best but still managed to get out with a win. He's looked like a beast recently, so let's see.

Peterson takes Mathysse also. I'm willing to bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            Brook's too slow and too basic to win a round against Alexander. His shots are telegraphed, you can see them 2 weeks before they are fired. Alexander will box his ears off and possibly drop him down a few times. I see Witter-Alexander 2, only that Witter could at least dodge shots, Brook blocks shots with his face.
            I agree, especially with Brook telegraphing his punches. Sometimes he won't throw unless his feet are planted, bad habit of lunging in and he does have some speed despite telegraphing a lot, but I don't know whether Alexander is good enough to exploit that. Alexander's footwork is iffy, he likes to square up and stand within punching range for too long, then when he gets hit cleanly he likes to respond by getting into exchanges, Alexander has the tools but I don't know if he's gonna utilize them correctly. I wouldn't bet on this but I'm currently leaning towards Brook because Alexander's ring IQ ain't all that.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar555 View Post
              i really can't see alexander beating brook. Brook has it all i take him by ko or UD
              For a common wealth champ but not for a international champ. Devon is going to beat that clown

Comment

Originally posted by daggum
                Quote:

Originally Posted by box yo head off

Sorry my man Devon an brook is the main event

why would they make the main event the boring fight with one of the least watchable fighters in the sport? i guess if they made alexander the co-main event most of the crowd would leave baldomir-floyd style.
                Idk man... They had Matthysse as the main event too. So gay like Orlando Cruz...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06
                  Brook is going to dominate this fight.
                  I hope I get to meet the guy man. Its not very often that we get an opportunity to watch a UK fighter over here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I can not wait for Kell Brook to destroy Alexander, the less of Alexander we get in boxing the better.

Comment

Alexander is set to join big boys

Comment

Working...
                      X