No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesus Rojas, Evangelista Cotto: Arce a Coward, He Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesus Rojas, Evangelista Cotto: Arce a Coward, He Quit

Jesus Rojas (18-1-1-1, 13KOs) believes WBO bantamweight champion Jorge Arce (60-6-2-1, 46KOs) was more than capable of being able to continue during the second round of last Saturday's fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Rojas, who went down in the first thirty seconds of the first round, began to rally for the remainder with hard punches.

[Click Here To Read More]

What a piece of sh-t of a fighter Rojas is. Blatantly low blowed Arce, then took advantage of a hurt Arce from behind and hit him while he was turned around.

There was only one coward in that fight and that's this Jesus Rojas kid.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      What a piece of sh-t of a fighter Rojas is. Blatantly low blowed Arce, then took advantage of a hurt Arce from behind and hit him while he was turned around.

There was only one coward in that fight and that's this Jesus Rojas kid.
      Something tells me you either did not watch that fight or simply hate any fighter that is Rican.

#1. The low blow bounced off of Arce's elbow.

#2. The blow to the face that dropped Arce was legal.

Comment

rojas is a chump, should be glad arce gave him a shot.. arce has never quit and will never be called a coward or quiter like some people are calling him. rojas was the one with the bad blows

Comment

wow just wow! so he hits arce in the nuts,then a kidney punch then hits him behind the head and busts his eardrum ,2 illegal blows and Arce is the Coward???? wtf???? that pota rican shouldve been disqualified because he started with 2 illegal shots, Its ok arce will stop the kid in a rematch the rican guy is a coward and a half

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Something tells me you either did not watch that fight or simply hate any fighter that is Rican.

#1. The low blow bounced off of Arce's elbow.

#2. The blow to the face that dropped Arce was legal.
            I've already seen you defend Rojas and sh-t on Arce several times. Stop with the accusing. I watched the stupid fight, I watched the whole card and Rojas is the only coward here.

Like Max Kellerman said, if Arce is a coward, then i'd hate to see what a hero is.

Comment

One thing is for damn sure, Arce is no coward. Rojas is a dirty fighter, which was very clear in the fight. If he wouldn't have done that in that round, he was going to do that later in the fight. I hate it when P@to rican boxers pull that crap and say a Mexican fighter is a coward. We all know South of the border scrappers always come to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I've already seen you defend Rojas and sh-t on Arce several times. Stop with the accusing. I watched the stupid fight, I watched the whole card and Rojas is the only coward here.

Like Max Kellerman said, if Arce is a coward, then i'd hate to see what a hero is.
                Wrong homey. I didn't say a damn thing bad bout Arce. Go get a fact check there. I said Arce deserves the benefit of the doubt. But Rizzo decided to talk crap about the man that made him quit.

A coward doesn't get up & win the rest of the round he was dropped in.

Comment

LMFAO at this young cat calling coward to one of the bravest fighters in the game… whatever; won’t go ballistics against anybody, it’s just funny… let this kid be in a couple of wars bleeding his soul out, with his face cut to pieces… let’s see if he’s able to pull the win and then celebrate like a true warrior… then, just after that happens, not only once but multiple times, then and only then he’ll be credible enough to call someone like Arce a coward…

Comment

When I saw it live I had the gut feeling that Arce was looking for a way out. But Arce is a warrior and there's no denying that. I've never used the word coward and Arce in the same sentence before. The only real way to settle it is a rematch. It was shaping up to be a good fight, its to bad it had to end like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X