No announcement yet.

Mosley reveals He Pac deal was nearly done week after margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Exactly , you have got to be fool to disregard all the evidence over the last 3 years , all the way with Mannys fights they were being setup while the public were being fed we want Floyd ,,,, bulllllllllllllll****

Guess what , Arum is setting up Bradley for Manny , first step sign Bradley so he has full control and then another double dip , no public outcry because of CWs because Bradley is small coming up so we dont need it , it never ends with Manny just a Arum manufactured money box .
    And the worst thing about all this is you have idiots backing Arum's play with their dollars..........Shameful.......

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
      Does it give you guys pleasure just bashing Manny? How about blaming Floyd for some of this too?
      How the fuk do you blame Floyd for being Arums scape goat , how much evidence do you dopey fukers need , Arum only does it because you fools allow him to not only get away with it you defend and applaud him , if Mannys fans said hey Bob your milking the **** out of him stop this crap we would have had the fight years ago .

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        Once again, Floyd was on 'vacation' taking 'a year, maybe a coupla years off' from boxing at the time. Why would they wait for him while he made it clear he had no interest in boxing, especially if it involved Pacquiao?
        Arum, claims floyd wasn't, he was just scared. saying he asked for 90 million and turned down 65 million from Singapore or whatever. Floyd was on vacation not retired. Deals could have been made.

Comment

You mean the part that was on vacation?

You do know that Floyd is active again?
          Yeah...........He has fought since this video was recored.

Excuses

Comment

Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
            Arum, claims floyd wasn't saying he asked for 90 million and turned down 65 million from Singapore or whatever. Floyd was on vacation not retired. Deals could have been made.
            And I quote:

"I just fought 60 days ago... I'm not thinking about boxing right now".

But yeah, Pacquiao ducked Floyd by forcing him to go on a 16 month hiatus and fighting guys who were active and WANTED to fight him.

And for the record, VisionQwest confirmed in LEGAL DOCUMENTS that they tried to put the fight together for Nelson Mandela's birthday celebration in South Africa for the Summer... Floyd turned it down.

And the guy who actually made the $65 million offer to Floyd went on record on video and confirmed it... Floyd turned it down.

But carry on... tell us more about how you avoid a man on 'vacation'.

Comment

Once again, Floyd was on 'vacation' taking 'a year, maybe a coupla years off' from boxing at the time. Why would they wait for him while he made it clear he had no interest in boxing, especially if it involved Pacquiao?
              They all go on vacation after big fights lol , only Bob waits to contact the wrong people and run a big media scam when Floyd does , when Manny goes on vacations elections anything but fight its ok , fuk offfff with your bull**** , Manny has been exposed by fact not rumors and your opinion . FACT ,,, again he has been exposed , how many more times before you *******s wake up .

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                You do know that Floyd is active again?
                Yeah...........He has fought since this weak video you just posted
                And you do know that when the Margarito fight happened and the Mosley fight was made, Floyd was on 'vacation' right? And how is the video 'weak'? Because it shoots down your bull**** claims... with Floyd's own words

"When are you going to fight Pacquiao?"

"Well, umm, I'm takin a coupla years off. I'm not thinkin about boxing"

*****s: Pacquiao is ducking!

Can't make this **** up

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                  Floyd is a pvssy....so why wait for him. He was given a chance but he chose to stall.

So Mannh suppose to sit around and hope Floyd grows balls.....fvkk outta here.
                  Manny is sitting around?!! His freaking lining up fights after fight to duck Floyd. Bradley is was already lined up before Manny even started training camp for Marquez lol......Manny isn't waiting around, his lining up fights in order to avoid Floyd......

Comment

And you do know that when the Margarito fight happened and the Mosley fight was made, Floyd was on 'vacation' right? And how is the video 'weak'? Because it shoots down your bull**** claims... with Floyd's own words

"When are you going to fight Pacquiao?"

"Well, umm, I'm takin a coupla years off. I'm not thinkin about boxing"

*****s: Pacquiao is ducking!

Can't make this **** up
                    Dude stop.........Bob Arum doesn't want that fight and you know it.

The reason Floyd said he was going on vacation is because he had already tried 100 times to make the fight with Mr cut off dates.

Don't act like Mayweather never tried to make the fight.
                    If your GOD would have just agreed to USADA style testing, none of this would be going on.

Comment

And I quote:

"I just fought 60 days ago... I'm not thinking about boxing right now".

But yeah, Pacquiao ducked Floyd by forcing him to go on a 16 month hiatus and fighting guys who were active and WANTED to fight him.

And for the record, VisionQwest confirmed in LEGAL DOCUMENTS that they tried to put the fight together for Nelson Mandela's birthday celebration in South Africa for the Summer... Floyd turned it down.

And the guy who actually made the $65 million offer to Floyd went on record on video and confirmed it... Floyd turned it down.

But carry on... tell us more about how you avoid a man on 'vacation'.
                      all fighters go on vacations after fights , doesn't mean there shut out of any negotiation talks. its normal for floyd to take long layoffs (atleastt 12months)
                      did it since 2001. Arum kept saying during that absence there was talks between both camps and floyd was turning down this huge sum of money. if mosley was promised a fight that far out, how can arum claim to have serious conversations with people about a pac/may fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X