No announcement yet.

PACQUAIO in slow motion is FASTER then FLOYD JR!!!! VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
    i think pac throws faster combos than Mayweather. But floyd is quicker with his single shots, quicker upper body movement especially when dodging punches, Pac has faster in and out movement but Floyd has quicker escapes to the side up over around movement. Only guy i see matching Pacs combo speed now is Gamboa
    agreed.. although that combo Floyd put on Gatti at 2:13-2:22 was ****in brilliant! Gosh i wish he'd let his hands go more often.

Comment

When you can't feel your hand you throw shot fast.

Comment

here's a preview of what will happen when floyd meets old shane on may 1st.

Comment

All *******s are virgins.

Comment

He's throwing them ******ed upper cuts and half way jabbs ..give me a ******* break.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
              He's throwing them ******ed upper cuts and half way jabbs ..give me a ******* break.

Truth hurts!!!!!!

Comment

WHO CARES?

As a Floyd fan, I have always said that FLOYD HAS DECENT HAND SPEED. He doesn't win because of his speed, he wins because of his timing.

Unlike Pacquiao, Mayweather has timing. Timing kills, not speed.

Comment

Pacquiao is like on average 5 rounds faster than Floyd when you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    WHO CARES?

As a Floyd fan, I have always said that FLOYD HAS DECENT HAND SPEED. He doesn't win because of his speed, he wins because of his timing.

Unlike Pacquiao, Mayweather has timing. Timing kills, not speed.

Pacquiao doesn't have timing. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??????

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                      Pacquiao doesn't have timing. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??????
                      Being faster DOES NOT EQUAL timing.

Have you seen Pacquiao fight Marquez? What about MAB? Morales? When did you start watching Pacquiao? Pacquiao is a really fast, really powerful guy who throws a billion punches.

That does not equal timing. Timing is what you see in that gif. Mayweather sits patiently, Marquez begins to move, Mayweather tosses the left hand out of Marquez's field of vision, brings it back in right on Marquez's neck before Marquez could even get his punch within contact distance. THAT IS TIMING.

Comment

Working...
                      X