No announcement yet.

Young Jeezy Disses Drama, Drama Responds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Jeezy Disses Drama, Drama Responds

Ever since a brawl between Young Jeezy's and DJ Drama's camps broke out at a screening of Notorious in Atlanta earlier this year, tension has been building between the rapper and the deejay.

In an upcoming interview in XXL, Jeezy made his discontent with the popular deejay official.

"Drama just started acting like a *****. Drama wanted to be Khaled, but he didn't want to help nobody," said Jeezy. "He just changed, period. Look at his crew. The same same nіggas ain't around him. You ain't never been in no streets. I could never have no beef with a nіgga like that. He's a cornball.

"You made millions off my mixtapes, to the point where the fuсkin' feds scooped you up for bootlegging. I never even made the money he made off of Trap or Die or Tha Streetz Iz Watchin, because they were selling and distributing them and making money," elaborated Jeezy.

The Snowman continued, alleging that Drama charged too much for a mixtape that was going to feature one of Jeezy's artists. "We will never do a mixtape together," announced Jeezy. "I didn't charge that nіgga for [contributing a verse to the song '5000 Ones,' on Drama's official debut]. But then when I need [a tape for one of my artists], and you want to charge me $20,000?"

Fortunately, Jeezy has no intention of physical violence. "I'll slap the **** out of Drama. He knows that. He wasn't loyal," said Jeezy, "But me putting my hands on that man ain't gonna make him respect what I'm saying. I'm just not gonna fuсk with him anymore."

DJ Drama presumably responded to Jeezy's statements yesterday (July 30) via his Twitter account (twitter.com/DJDRAMA).

"Damn what did I land to? Lol ... it'll get addressed people, don't believe them lies," wrote Drama.
    Last edited by pack_of_lies; 08-02-2009, 01:54 PM.
Working...
X