Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Roman Catholic Church admits child sex abuse

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...sex-abuse.html

some excerpts...

The Catholic Church in the Australian state of Victoria has revealed its clergy were responsible for more than 600 "shameful and shocking" cases of child sexual abuse dating back to the 1930s.

The Archbishop of Melbourne, Denis Hart, said the figures were "horrific” - though campaigners said the number of victims could be as high as 10,000.

this is appalling...

They need to just stop catholic school and choir altogether.

Comment

" We were very slow to take victims seriously, to listen to what they said and what had happened to them, to believe their accounts,” said the church’s spokesman, Father Shane Mackinlay.

this here ^^^ is disgusting to read...to know kids were looking for help and they were ignored...

Comment

i'm not surprised

Comment

Lol @ 600 since 1930

Maybe 600 a year

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Lol @ 600 since 1930

Maybe 600 a year
            I said this to myself while reading ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              " We were very slow to take victims seriously, to listen to what they said and what had happened to them, to believe their accounts,” said the church’s spokesman, Father Shane Mackinlay.

this here ^^^ is disgusting to read...to know kids were looking for help and they were ignored...
              the indifference is as bad (if not worse) than the sexual abuse itself...

man, just think about the atrocities commited by the roman catholic church against the masses throughout history... the burning of women they thought to be as witches alone could've counted thousands already...

massive...
              Last edited by talip bin osman; 10-01-2012, 07:08 AM.

Comment

I give it under 2 months before the next story of Catholic child abuse and a cover-up.

Why is it mostly just the catholic church? Is it because catholic priests take a vow of celibacy and other priests dont?

All priests should be forced to visit a brothel once a month to lessen the amount of child rape in the world.
                How ****ed up is that!

Comment

church of horror. Just burn it to the ground already.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    I give it under 2 months before the next story of Catholic child abuse and a cover-up.

Why is it mostly just the catholic church? Is it because catholic priests take a vow of celibacy and other priests dont?

All priests should be forced to visit a brothel once a month to lessen the amount of child rape in the world.
                    How ****ed up is that!
                    Read Aleister Crowley's work, you'll find your answer

Comment

Working...
                    X