Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learn to never underestimate a Mexican Warrior!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Mexican Warriors don't use Plaster-wraps. Definition of real Mexican warriors are Barrera, Morales, and Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      GAWD DANG YOU!!!! don't forget Nonito Donaire... Nah there is more where that came from. Trust me you will see P.I. vs. Mex more. I love watching Pinoy vs. Mexican fights. They are all action wars most of the time. I know you do too. Plus most my fav fighters are Mexican so i ain't stuck.
      Yeah I'll admit they are entertaining, at least you guys don't quit on one knee like the Ricans do

Comment

From the pictures i seen on ********* marg is not even at fight weight but he looks like someone cut him in half. I don't ever recall marg looking so thinned out. Credit to pac for fighting margs, margs only chance now is to start late and invest in the body shots early.

Comment

For some reason I think this fight is fixed. I just can't see arum risking his cash cow to lose and a mega million dollar fight versus PBF suddenly becomes another average fight to the average fan. Hopefully margarito agrees to the fix but does arum wrong. Haha

Comment

Considering how he's looked in the 2 fights after he got caught trying 2 cheat, I wouldn't even call him a "Warrior". Niether should you. If your a real Mexican Boxing fan. He disgraced your whole country. At the end of the day, I hope your right. I wanna see a good fight. Its just a lot of Margarito fans are assuming that the Hard Hittin' Margarito that beat up Cotto is gonna show up and not the powerless bum that got destroyed by Shane Mosley.
            Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 09-29-2010, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
              Yeah I'll admit they are entertaining, at least you guys don't quit on one knee like the Ricans do
              At least the Ricans lost to fighters in their own weight class. Not like mesican greatest of all time delahoja who challenged smaller SSM and got whipped twice. Challenged smaller Pacquiao and got mopped! Margarito fighting smaller SSM, you saw what happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                Real Mexican Warriors don't use Plaster-wraps. Definition of real Mexican warriors are Barrera, Morales, and Marquez.
                Co-signed.

Comment

..and just when I thought NSB threads couldnt get any stupider.

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                    At least the Ricans lost to fighters in their own weight class. Not like mesican greatest of all time delahoja who challenged smaller SSM and got whipped twice. Challenged smaller Pacquiao and got mopped! Margarito fighting smaller SSM, you saw what happened!!!!
                    lol........he did quit like a beyotch..........................tbh

Comment

Working...
                    X