Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomasz Adamek vs. Michael Grant: thoughts and predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
    You guys are being too hard on Adamek.

Grant is a huge powerful guy. I'd still favor Adamek over Haye or Povetkin.
    The thing is that the diffirence between K2 and the rest of the HW chumps is so big that a CW is able to come in and start beating guys up. More HW's need to take their training seriously instead of being at the bar all night and buffet all day. So we have 2 brothers who are a class above everyone. a gay (in toneys words) brit who ducked both fighters and is scared of them both. A Russian who backed out at the last second. Chris the tub Arreola and a bunch of 40 year old men past their prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
      You guys are being too hard on Adamek.

Grant is a huge powerful guy. I'd still favor Adamek over Haye or Povetkin.
      Grant is a huge powerful... 38 yeras old

he couldn't even move around the ring
      he was supposed to make Adamek look good tonight, and he made him look bad

Povetkin and Haye both **** up Adamek

I like Adamek, it's just so obvious he will finish the fight on his back when he steps up in competition in his HW run

Comment

• I scored it 117-111 for Adamek.

But it was a very difficult fight for Tomasz, as he was stunned a couple of times and had a couple of cuts. Grant was clearly the physically stronger fighter, as he should be at 6'7" and 261 pounds, although Adamek was faster, more skillful and better co-ordinated.

Unlike David Haye, Tomasz Adamek didn't move up from cruiserweight because he was having trouble making 200. He moved up because he couldn't make enough money at CW.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
          Grant is a huge powerful... 38 yeras old
          So? Vitali is 39 years old.

Foreman was 46 when he had a world title.

Comment

Working...
          X