Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux Close To Done For April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this fight ends as soon as Rigo feels Donaire's power. Im afraid the hype behind Rigo won't show in this match. He will be way to defensive and Donaire will win rounds by just looking like the man who wants to fight. it's check mate for Rigo when they exchange. Ive seen Nonito take a shot. Rigo on the otther hand cant

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      I would call and inability to cut the ring off a "technical flaw".....lame ass.
      Hey dumbshit, a fighter only has to cut the ring off if they are losing at range or being outboxed!! Damn you dont know JACK about Boxing! You need to give up while you are behind!
      Last edited by richardt; 01-29-2013, 09:29 PM.

Comment

I got rigo by body shot to the flabby ducknaires body . The two times olimpic will beat this phony . Tomuch skill , power and defense. Credit for you , ducker , for taking this fight . I give youcredit . Finally , you have man up.

Comment

Originally posted by lazarito52 View Post
          I got rigo by body shot to the flabby ducknaires body . The two times olimpic will beat this phony . Tomuch skill , power and defense. Credit for you , ducker , for taking this fight . I give youcredit . Finally , you have man up.
          rigo is older than bernard hopkins

Comment

This will be a good fight. It's the Generic version of Pac/Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Hey dumbshit, a fighter only has to cut the ring off if they are losing at range or being outboxed!! Damn you dont know JACK about Boxing! You need to give up while you are behind!
              Actually, a fighter cuts off the ring when he's facing an opponent doing a lot of moving. You know, instead of simply following him around the ring making him easier to counter. Generally, when a guy is losing at the range they fighting at, they remove themself from the range by getting on the inside or further out sumbass.

Comment

when a guy is losing at the range they fighting at, they remove themself from the range by getting on the inside or further out sumbass.
                Since you are new to Boxing, do you need a list of counter-punchers who dont cutoff the ring and often win at high levels? I'll give you a hint, at least 4 of the top 6 PFP fighters do NOT have a cut-off-the-ring style, they move in and out, circle and Box. Keep digging yourself a hole. Fool, you just DONT get it and never will!
                Last edited by richardt; 01-30-2013, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Actually, a fighter cuts off the ring when he's facing an opponent doing a lot of moving.
                  WHY the hell do you think that putting two counter-punchers in the ring often leads to boring fights????? Get a clue if you have to beg, borrow, or steal one! Man, you really are brand new to the sport of Boxing!!
                  Last edited by richardt; 01-30-2013, 12:22 AM.

Comment

I seriously cannot wait till Donaire exposes this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      Boxing is a sport, not some gladiator bull****.
                      purpose of the sport pf boxing is to win rounds - Mathebula and Narvaez did not want to win their fights or had no means to do so.

Vazquez (too defensive) failed to be aggressive enough to win rounds. I guess marking up your opponents face with jabs means you exposed them? WRONG

i dont see how Donaire is being exposed if he's winning the fight, shouldnt he have to lose a majority of the rounds?

Comment

Working...
                      X