• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Johnson
    Henry Armstrong
    Tommy Hearns

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
      probably about half of them, no real shame to get KTFO by a great fighter at the end of your career, just shows you don't have it anymore.
      How about being KTFO by a fighter CLOSER to the end of his career? NO legit ATG ever gone that way. Name one.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
        How about being KTFO by a fighter CLOSER to the end of his career? NO legit ATG ever gone that way. Name one.
        Tommy Hearns.

Comment

OP made this thread to rub the fact that Pac got KTFO last night in everyone face.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
            jmm is a special case though....he is like martinez...he's old, but he can still compete at the top level. and pac seems to have shown signs of not having it anymore moreso than marquez...
            Come on! They have fought 3 times before, Manny tried to prove he was on a different level since everyone and their mothers were saying he's the GOAT but paid for it, that's what's up. I think Manny is a great fighter but definitely not the greatest fighter of the decade, not by a long shot.

You are telling me fighting him 3 times isn't enough to an ATG to figure out an opponent which was dominated in a younger version by the man these same Manny fans have made AN ACTIVE campaign to discredit as the best? I bet all you want every time a publication was released saying Manny fighter of the decade, Manny greatest of this generation, Manny Jesus second coming, all they were thinking about was Floyd Mayweather.
            Last edited by Allucard; 12-09-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
              tyson........
              Tyson never got knocked out cold like that

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                Come on! They have fought 3 times before, Manny tried to prove he was on a different level since everyone and their mothers were saying he's the GOAT but paid for it, that's what's up. I think Manny is a great fighter but definitely not the greatest fighter of the decade, not by a long shot.
                Lmao at the sad flowmos having a ball...Floyd will be remembered as a coward even with all the talent in the world always ducked the toughest tests of the divisions he ventured above 135.

Pacquiao on the other hand? Ish Pacquiao been redhot since he dismantled Barrera for the first time, it was about time.

Marquez or Pac truly deserve champion of the decade, not ez touch Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  King Khan ,,,,,
                  He ment all time great not
                  All time gay

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
                    Lmao at the sad flowmos having a ball...Floyd will be remembered as a coward even with all the talent in the world always ducked the toughest tests of the divisions he ventured above 135.

Pacquiao on the other hand? Ish Pacquiao been redhot since he dismantled Barrera for the first time, it was about time.

Marquez or Pac truly deserve champion of the decade, not ez touch Floyd.

Pacquiao has lost arguably six times since Barrera..... avoided the best champions (Arguably) after 140...and the 154 title is one of the bigger jokes in boxing we've seen in a while since Martinez was too big to fight...but his belt was cool

Not trying to defend Floyd...but just sayin'.

I also don't agree with someones comparison of Marquez and Martinez. Martinez started out very late in boxing, so he's coming into his own at around the time his body is probably (more injury prone, etc although his mind/body are relatively fresh in terms of boxing )starting to decline. Most fighters at around that stage of their career would be prime, in both age and skill. Martinez has been at it for like what...16, 17 or so years now so he's been learning the most in his 30s. Most guys would have been around I dont know... 28..29?

Comment

OH I get it, this is a thread to help you feel better about Pacquiao getting Knocked Out!

Comment

Working...
                      X