No announcement yet.

How to set up a "sanctioning body"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to set up a "sanctioning body"

I was wondering, with the number of sanctioning bodies that currently exist in the sport, how easy is it exactly to form one? is it just a matter of filling out some paperwork with the local state commission, having a belt made, and awarding it to the fighters you think are best in each division? what if i wanted to create my own rankings and award championship belts - what would be my first step?

"how easy is it exactly to form one? "

It's so easy, even Eric B from Eric B & Rakim formed one.

Comment

another rapper just made a sanctioning body, as long as you have the money and influence I think its really easy to form one, but what is hard is to raise the credibility of your sanctioning body so that fighters and the people would actually value and work for your belts. or else nobody would care about the rankings. 50 could actually make one.

Comment

Forming a sanctioning body is on my money making scam to do list right after I setup a homeopathic remedy shop on ebay where I plan to sell vials of tap water for $30.

Why do I even go to work everyday when there is such easy money to be made for doing nothing.

Comment

Working...
        X