No announcement yet.

Who's Going To The Hatton Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
    Jennings isn't to bad of a shout to be fair. With Hatton being inactive for so long he needs a fight were he can get rid of the ring-rust while looking good at the same time.
    It's hard to come up with names really as you would expect it wouldn't be anyone to taxing in his come-back fight.

I read the other day that the Quigg Vs Munroe rematch was going to be on the undercard, but iv'e not heard anything since. Be great if it was as that really adds to the card. Be good if Martin Murray fought on the night aswell.

As of yet im not going but a few of the lads i know are, so may tag along if my plans that weekend come together.
    Should be a great atmosphere .
    If the Munroe rematch is on who u got ? Before the first fight I fought Munroe quite easily but after the first round quigg adjusted well wich makes the rematch far more interesting to me I can't pick .

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
      If the Munroe rematch is on who u got ? Before the first fight I fought Munroe quite easily but after the first round quigg adjusted well wich makes the rematch far more interesting to me I can't pick .
      I'm going with Quigg. Love Munroe but he's getting older Quigg is on the up. I just think he'll be too busy for the Binman.

Comment

Yeah you might be right , if Munroe had a little more pop in his punch I think he'd do it but quigg was settling well and will be confident for the rematch

Comment

Working...
        X