Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Have Four Opponents, Pacquiao and Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jmm is a better writer than ronnie N.

Comment

Never insult judges like this. It never goes your way in close rounds.

Comment

Coincidence??

He said he wanted more power to go with his speed- and he hired Heredias or whatever that roid expert's name is. I'm sorry everyone but I am too suspicious of piss drinker. Why does he keep saying he will ko pac? Something is not right here.

Comment

I agree with JMM

Comment

Marquez just laid out how he will fight come fight night.

By writing this article which is an obvious ploy at reverse psychology he intends to fight at an extremely defensive style and just wait on Manny.

Marquez only has himself to blame if he loses another decision. You can bet that Marquez WILL NOT go for the KO in this fight but will fight his old fight against Pac.

This is just a ploy.

Comment

I think it's only one opponent juan,that one opponent is more powerful than the other 4 you mentioned,that of course is Mr.Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
                He said he wanted more power to go with his speed- and he hired Heredias or whatever that roid expert's name is. I'm sorry everyone but I am too suspicious of piss drinker. Why does he keep saying he will ko pac? Something is not right here.
                I hope JMM is on every PED in the book and has loaded gloves.

Comment

Comment

Comment

if marquez finally gets his win over pac im gettin drunk out of my mind that night

Comment

Working...
                      X