No announcement yet.

NBA trade chatter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA trade chatter...

Post the latest movements here.... The Golden State Warriors and Milwaukee Bucks. a five-player deal that will send guard Monta Ellis, forward Ekpe Udoh and center Kwame Brown to Milwaukee for center Andrew Bogut and guard Stephen Jackson.

Originally posted by ianntheman View Post
    Post the latest movements here.... The Golden State Warriors and Milwaukee Bucks. a five-player deal that will send guard Monta Ellis, forward Ekpe Udoh and center Kwame Brown to Milwaukee for center Andrew Bogut and guard Stephen Jackson.

Atleast now they have a real center.

Dwight Howard says he wants to stay with the magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
      Atleast now they have a real center.

Dwight Howard says he wants to stay with the magic.
      bogut is out off the season do you think its a good trade?

Comment

Hmm....

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...-online-store/

Comment

Both teams are experimenting. GS wants a better center with less emphasis on the deep court and milwakee wants the opposite. I think Ellis is more of an asset though.

Comment

Love this trade for the Bucks. Jackson wasn't even playing and Bogut is on his second or third season ending injury.

Ellis and Udoh instantly gives them two things they needed. When Kwame comes back they'll really only need him to play some decent defense. I feel like Golden St. could have done better with guys like Gasol up for grabs...

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              still hoping for Bynum swapping with Howard... guess its not gonna happen then...

Comment

I have a feeling this might be the biggest trade til the off season. Alot of teams that wanted to rebuild at the end of last season held off because the short season this year.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  I wouldnt be surprised. I personally think my team is safer just trading him. I think Howard might be a bit overrated personally. He's best at getting rebounds, but if you look at the Magics style, they like to shoot from the three point line and have a smaller team. They don't really have many players that get in the paint. Every once in a while Anderson or Nelson will, but its much less common than other PF's or PG's. I think thats the main reason he gets as many rebounds as he gets. Also he can't shoot outside the paint and can be more detrimental at closing out close games. I know I will get bashed for this, but lets be real Orlando is better off trading him than risking him leaving at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    Love this trade for the Bucks. Jackson wasn't even playing and Bogut is on his second or third season ending injury.

Ellis and Udoh instantly gives them two things they needed. When Kwame comes back they'll really only need him to play some decent defense. I feel like Golden St. could have done better with guys like Gasol up for grabs...

I think they could be better if they pick up the players from Rockets...

Comment

Working...
                    X