Suliamain explains why mayweather kept WBC belt while incarcerated /corrupt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suliamain explains why mayweather kept WBC belt while incarcerated /corrupt

http://www.***************.net/2012/...-kept.html?m=1. I call bull****

its BS. its one rule for one and one rule for another. what happened to not being allowed to hold a wbc title and another alphabet title at the same time? oh its mayweather! what happened to having to defend your title within 12 months? oh its mayweather!

i bet martinez isnt happy reading about this is he!

the WBC are an absolute joke. and boxing is becoming harder and harder to follow with the obvious levels of corruption that goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      its BS. its one rule for one and one rule for another. what happened to not being allowed to hold a wbc title and another alphabet title at the same time? oh its mayweather! what happened to having to defend your title within 12 months? oh its mayweather!

the WBC are an absolute joke. and boxing is becoming harder and harder to follow with the obvious levels of corruption that goes on.
      Mayweather is not everyone else as you say. He has put in the hard work and many years of carrying the sport to receive benefits not afforded to just any boxer. He has what is called seniority and a proven longstanding reputation of excellence.

Comment

if i was martinez, after beating chavez, i would have got one of my cornermen to bring a trash can to the middle of the ring and dump that belt in there.

Comment

What happened to having to make a mandatory defense of it every 6 months?
          Oh wait, he's had it for more than a year with no mandatory in sight

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
            Mayweather is not everyone else as you say. He has put in the hard work and many years of carrying the sport to receive benefits not afforded to just any boxer. He has what is called seniority and a proven longstanding reputation of excellence.
            im not arsed, you dont bend the rules just to suit certain fighters. its corrupt. whats the point in having rules if your not going to follow them?

Comment

Too Right man I
              Know boxings corrupt as hell

Comment

im not arsed, you dont bend the rules just to suit certain fighters. its corrupt. whats the point in having rules if your not going to follow them?
                The rules a guideline to promote uniformity among the crowd. There are higher ups who are afforded benefits and courtesys as to pay respect to what they have built. It is also how society works friend. Floyd Mayweather has paid he cost to be the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  What happened to having to make a mandatory defense of it every 6 months?
                  Oh wait, he's had it for more than a year with no mandatory in sight
                  Are you talking about Canelo or Mayweather? Because if its Canelo, it's been more like two years...

Comment

Translation: " Mayweathers name and his association with our corrupt organization and the fees he pays we love and will make exceptions to accommodate him"

Sillyman and the crooks are so damn entertaining, thy just don't give two fcuks about anyone but themselves and aren't shy admitting it.

Comment

Working...
                    X