Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Early For Ortiz, Mayweather Beats Him" - Doug Fischer (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Too Early For Ortiz, Mayweather Beats Him" - Doug Fischer (Video)

Doug Fischer wouldn't give Mayweather credit if a gun was held at his head.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
      Doug Fischer wouldn't give Mayweather credit if a gun was held at his head.
      You're prob right lol

Comment

That guy doesn't have a fukin brain! He said Mayweather cherry picked Mosley in the video the TS posted, yet picked Mosley to beat Mayweather in his prediction.
        Last edited by TheTruth!; 06-08-2011, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Isnt this the guy who said Floyd cherry picked Shane then PICKED Shane to beat Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth! View Post

That guy doesn't have a fukin brain! He said Mayweather cherry picked Mosley in the video the TS posted, yet picked Mosley to beat Mayweather in his prediction.
            Much like other Experts, there is some bias that lies with whom they like and don't like, but it doesn't make them know any less than the next guy. We can't diss Marley and Fischer, yet praise Ben Thompson and Kevin Iole as the Lords of the Gospel. Whatever you take in from whatever these guys say should always be taken with a grain of salt. These experts have opinions like us, they simply get paid for theirs.

Comment

Because the man gives his opinion u calling him a hater? WTF. I too believe its too early for berto, he only had 1 fight at WW. Berto and Ortiz is pretty much alike, still need some polish before they step in a ring with someone like mayweather

In fairness, he gives credit to floyd fighting young fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Much like other Experts, there is some bias that lies with whom they like and don't like, but it doesn't make them know any less than the next guy. We can't diss Marley and Fischer, yet praise Ben Thompson and Kevin Iole as the Lords of the Gospel. Whatever you take in from whatever these guys say should always be taken with a grain of salt. These experts have opinions like us, they simply get paid for theirs.
                ^^^it's not like he even said anything bad...not at all, he was respectful. He said what the deal is with Ortiz, and we all know it, but it's a good fight. He's just a guy with a name saying the same **** we're thinking. I think some will dumb down the fight, others will hype up the fight, I think the truth lies somewhere in between, and it ends on the note of, 'it's a solid fight' and just as importantly its one of two alternatives to the 2nd best fight to make at welterweight today, so how could one knock it?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
                  ^^^it's not like he even said anything bad...not at all, he was respectful. He said what the deal is with Ortiz, and we all know it, but it's a good fight. He's just a guy with a name saying the same **** we're thinking. I think some will dumb down the fight, others will hype up the fight, I think the truth lies somewhere in between, and it ends on the note of, 'it's a solid fight' and just as importantly its one of two alternatives to the 2nd best fight to make at welterweight today, so how could one knock it?
                  Completely agree...

You won't see me complain about this fight at all. My thing (and I knew this would happen) is you're going to have Mayweather fans play up the fight as a big fight for Floyd, which in reality most Mayweather fights are big events, but for most of us we know the deal as far as how this fight plays out competitively in relation to Ortiz's recent fights and Mayweather's overall skill set (as far as his current known fighting condition). I just don't understand bashing one expert because he gives his opinion similar to what we do here all the time. Like, hit me up when you get paid to critique fights and or fighters lol.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Doug pick Mosley to beat Mayweather, so where is he coming from with "We knew Mayweather-Mosley wasn't gonna be competitive"?. Actually I was right,

1:25

Comment

Working...
                    X